Babysitting

True Ghost Stories

"Take care of the kids and I left my phone number on the kitchen table in case of an emergency," the lady said ad she exited the house. 

"Bye," I waved and stood by the door to see her off. I let out a sigh when she drove away in her car. 

I'm not really good with kids. They always piss me off when they cry. But because I needed the money by this week, the fastest way to get the money was to babysit. I forgot to mention, this is my first time babysitting.

"JASMINE! JASMINE! JASMINE! I WANT TO EAT!  MAKE ME FOOD!" the 5 year old boy screamed the moment his mom left.

I let out a loud groaned before heading to the kitchen to find a mess the boy made. I looked up at him, the mess that he made, then made my way to the fridge. I opened the cereal box and dumped everything it had left inside the box and added milk to eat. I slammed the bowl down and handed him a spoon. 

"I DON'T LIKE CEREAL!" the boy screamed and started to cry. 

"Too bad," I whispered and went to the couch. I the tv and layed down to sleep. A minute later, everything was quiet.

Too quiet. 

Feeling uneasy, I opened my eyes and got up and went to the kitchen. The boy was gone.

"Dylan? Where are you?" I searched around and underneath the table. Just before I was about to go upstairs to check up on him, the home phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"It's me. Can you take out the clothes from the launry for me? I kinda forgot about it when I left."

"Sure I guess," I said and hung up. 

Sheesh I'm not a maid or whatever. But who cares.

I went to the carage and took out the clothes. I opened the door to get out and saw Dylan who was standing by the doorway. 

"What are you-" 

Before I could finish, he ran into me which caused me to fall and the clothes landed on the floor.

"HAHAHA!" Dylan laughed and ran away.

"Urgh.. Get back here!" I got up and chased after him. I opened the door of the kid's room and saw Anthony playing on his laptop,

"Where's Dylan? He's been causing me trouble this whole morning!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about? Dylan's been sleeping here the whole time."

 

Anthony pointed to the bed where Dylan was peacefully, sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This happened to an old friend of mines and basically, the boy that had been bothering her was not Dylan, but somebody else...