I'm Fine. It's Nothing

Love Sick

“BIG BANG! BIG BANG!”

“G- DRAGON I LOVE YOU!”

“LOOK OVER HERE! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!”

“Ah, fans are too much sometimes,” sighed TOP as he got into the van.

“Aw, come on, it’s cute” said G-Dragon as he waved goodbye to the screaming fans swarmed outside the van. “I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!” G-Dragon blew kisses to the fans as the driver shuts the door. G-Dragon turns to TOP, “What’s been with you? You’ve been really irritated for the last couple of days.”

“Yeah, Hyung, what’s been up with you?” Seungri said as he cutesy snuggled up to TOP.

“YAH! Get off me!” TOP yelled as he pushed Seungri  into the backseat.

“Hyung hates me,” sobbed Seungri as he cries into Daesung’s arm.

Patting Seungri’s head, “Nah, he doesn’t hate you. He’s just being a little crabby. You know how he is,” Daesung said, comforting Seungri.

“I’m not crabby!” yelled TOP at Daesung and Seungri.

“Hey, calm down you guys,” Taeyang soothingly said to the group. “You guys do this every night. Can we at least get home before you start up on your hissy-fits?” Taeyang said directing his stare to TOP.

“I’m not starting anything! Pssh, hissy fits…WHAT THE HELL?! GET A MOVE ON IT DRIVER!” TOP yelled at the driver while banging on his arm rest. The van rushed off leaving the screaming and adoring fans behind.  

 

The van pulled up into a big secluded house on top of a hill. It pulls into the driveway. Taeyang pulls open the van door, “Okay, out children. We’re home.”

“YES! HOME! I GOTTA PEE SO BAD” yelled Daesung and Seungri as they pushed passed G-Dragon and TOP from the backseat onto the driveway. The raced up the steps to the front door, jiggled the door knob and stopped. They both looked at each other and said at the same time: 

“YA! OPEN THE DOOR! I HAVE TO GO PISS!”

“ME OPEN THE DOOR?! I DON’T HAVE THE KEY!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T HAVE THE KEY?!”

“I THOUGHT YOU HAD THE KEY?”

“There they go again,” said Taeyang shaking his head. “Yo, guys! I have the key.” He jingles the keys in the air.

“WELL, HURRY UP!” yelled Daesung and Seungri simultaneously as Taeyang took his sweet time walking up the steps pretending to drop the keys at every step.

“Ah, I’m so tired. Gonna go take a shower and sleep till I’m dead,” said G-Dragon as he got out of the van. “Come, come.” Waves G-Dragon to TOP who was still sitting in the van. G-Dragon runs up the steps yelling, “HEY, I CALL DIBS ON THE SHOWER! I SMELL SO BAD!”

“Children,” TOP said shaking his head. He got out of the van and apologized to the driver for his behavior before. “Sorry for that. Just had a long day. Thank you and good night.” TOP walks up the stairs as the van drives away. As he approaches the front door, he stops, pulls his right arm across his chest, and lets out a cough. He shakes the cough off and walks inside the house.

As TOP walks into the house he sees Daesung, Seungri, and G-Dragon pushing pass each other in the hallway to the bathroom.

“They act like there’s only one bathroom,” chuckled TOP. He shuts the door close behind him and takes off his shoes.

“Hey, hyung, you’ve had that cough for a while now. Are you alright?” questioned Taeyang. He was sitting at the kitchen island opening up a bottle of water. He takes a drink and says, “You should get that checked out.”

TOP waves the warning off. “Nah, I’m fine. It’s nothing. I’m going to bed. Night.” He walks towards the hallway to his room. In the hallway, he sees Seungri banging on the bathroom door screaming at Daesung who was inside that if he didn’t hurry up, he was going to pee on his bed. TOP shakes his head as he walks by.

“Hey, hyung, can I use your bathroom? Please!” pleads Seungri as TOP walks by.

“Don’t bring me into this. Night.” Said TOP as he keeps walking to his room.

“But hyung!” Seungri said while crossing his legs in front of the hall bathroom door.

“Good night, Seungri.” waves TOP.

“AH! HURRY UP DAESUNG! I SWEAR YOU HAVE THE BLADDER OF AN ELEPHANT!” Seungri said banging on the bathroom door.

TOP goes into his room and plops himself face-down on his bed. He rolls over on his back, lays his right hand over his chest and sighs. He closes his eyes and goes to sleep.