White Lie

Only You

 

Jessica’s POV

It’s a very sunny day today and it’s been 5 months since Taec Oppa went to Korea. I’m still sad because I miss him but I started to accept the fact that he’s not there. I’m still continuing my life and going to school. Taec always call me when he has time. He promises to go to visit during the Christmas holiday. I hope Christmas would come soon.

These days Tiffany and I almost spend our days studying and going to events such as launching of new bags and collections. We also started designing our own clothes for our graduation showcase. I hope we could finish it in time. We were really busy but I never miss a chance to call or text Taec-oppa.

Time went by and it was time for Christmas vacation. Taec-oppa would be coming here. I’m so excited to meet him again. I was planning a welcome home party that I’ve been busy preparing for it. I ask Tiffany to help me buy some stuff so we went to the mall. I texted Tiffany, that “I would be a little late”.

From: IcePrincessSica

To: MushroomFanny

“Tiff, I’m almost at the mall so wait a little longer.”

From: MushroomFanny

To: IcePrincessSica

“Please make it fast. You are always making me wait”

I went to the mall and I was running towards our meeting place until I bump into someone and I fell on the ground. I look at my watch and I’m already 30 minutes late.

“I’m sorry” I said and I grab my bag and got up and ran fast because I know Tiffany would be mad at me. I didn’t even look at the guy but that person keeps on calling and yelling on me so I ran fast and went on to the coffee shop where I’m meeting Tiffany.

End of Jessica’s POV

 

Donghae’s POV

I was spending my Christmas Vacation here in the US. I was here with my friends. We travelled here from Seoul, South Korea. We went to the mall to buy some clothes and stuffs. We were walking around the mall to find a restaurant to eat when suddenly a girl just bumps into me and I fell on the floor. She fell onto the ground and said “I’m sorry” and then she quickly grab her bag and run away fast.

I notice that something fell on the floor when she left. “What’s this??????” I said

It was a heart shaped silver necklace with an initials carved on it that says “ST”

.

“Hey!!!! Miss!!!!!!!” I tried to call her but she runs fast and not even turning around.

“Donghae, are you alright????” Siwon said and hand me his hand for me to get up.

“I’m fine but what’s with that girl? She didn’t even look at me when she said sorry” I said

“Who’s that girl anyway? She sure runs away fast” Nichkhun said

 “What’s that you’re holding?” Kyuhyun said

“That girl just drop it when she bumped into me” I said

“What are you going to do with it????????” Siwon said

“Well, I don’t know I didn’t even see her face to begin with so I don’t know how we can return it” I said

“Hyung, just leave it there we don’t know for sure that it’s hers anyway” Kyuhyun said

“Andwae, what if it’s important to her?” Siwon said and Nichkhun chuckled at the both of them.

“Well, let’s eat first and I’ll just think of a way to return it. Nichkhun, why are you laughing anyway?” I said

“It looks like Siwon-hyung and Kyuhyun are your conscience with Siwon-hyung the angel and Kyuhyun the devil” Nichkhun said

“Yah!!!!” Siwon said and he earned a smack on the head from Kyuhyun.

“That hurts…..” Nichkhun said as he rubs the part of his head where Kyuhyun hit him.

“Serves you right” I said and we started walking towards the restaurant that we would go.

“Aish!!!!!! Hyung” Nichkhun said

“Nichkhun, you better hurry up or we’ll leave you behind” I said and Nichkhun was running towards us.

We went to the restaurant and eat. After that we went to a club and order drinks and dance around. As always Nichkhun would flirt around, Siwon and I would drink and random girls would approach us and as for Kyuhyun he would play with his game in the corner and drink and girls would sit beside him and bother him but he would just ignore them. After that we all went to our houses here and I lay down my bed and fallen asleep. But I got the feeling that I have forgotten about something.

End of Donghae’s POV

Jessica’s POV

After that incident of bumping to that guy, I went to our meeting place. I look for Tiffany and found her sitting on the table near the counter. I quickly went to her and took a sit at the chair across her and I said “Hey Tiff” She glared at me and take off the earphones off her ear.

“Jessie, your more than 30 minutes late and this is the 100th time you did this to me” Tiffany said

“I’m sorry Tiff……….I’ll make it up to you” I said

“How would you make it up to me?” Tiffany said

“Well I’ll treat you to dinner…….” I said

“I don’t want to” Tiffany said and cross her arms and pouts her lips.

“Please Tiff………” I said

Tiffany shakes her head

“Fine…………..I would buy you the new Prada French Bag you wanted” I said

A smile forms on her face and she went off her seat and hugs me.

“Thanks Jessie……….You’re the best…………Let’s go” Tiffany said and grab her bag and went towards the exit.

“Aish!!!!!!!” I said and follow her.

We went to different stores to buy clothes and also things for the party. We even bought cakes and ingredients to make Taecyeon’s favorite dish. We even bought party hats and art supplies to make a banner. After all that shopping we went to the parking lot to put our shopping bags in my car and we then went to a restaurant to eat and of course I’ll be the one who would pay for being late. We ordered our food and I went to look at my necklace again and I noticed it was gone. I stood up and Tiffany looks at me with a confused expression and said “Jessie, what’s the matter?”

“I lost my necklace” I said getting all teary

“You can just buy another one” Tiffany said

“Aniyo…….It’s the necklace that Taecyeon gave to me. What to do?” I said while crying

“But Jessie, You weren’t wearing any necklace when you came to meet me. Maybe you left it at home” Tiffany said

“No I was wearing when I went here” I said and I realized that I maybe drop it when I bump into that guy. I quickly ran out of the restaurant and went to the place where I have bumped into him.

“Jessie, where are you going??????? Aish!!!!!” Tiffany shouted

I went there and look over the place and I even ask the cleaning personnel if they have found it. I even went to the customer service counter to ask if someone found it and brought it there but the woman on the counter said that no one has ever given them a necklace. I was crying on the bench in the mall and people would pass by and look and think like I’m a crazy person. But I don’t know what to do, if I tell Taec that I lost it, he would be mad at me.

End of Jessica’s POV

 

Tiffany’s POV

After Jessica and I went shopping, we went to the car to put our shopping bags and went to eat at a restaurant afterwards. We sat on our seats and order our food and when suddenly, I don’t know what happened to Jessica, she just stood up her seat and I look at her and said “Jessie, What’s the matter?”

“I lost my necklace” Jessica said getting all teary. Necklace, what necklace? If it is the one I gave to her I’ll forgive her but if it is something that she bought herself, she can just buy another one. But I kinda worry about her since it looks like it really is something very important.

“You can just buy another one” I said

“Aniyo…….It’s the necklace that Taecyeon gave to me. What to do?” Jessica said while crying

“But Jessie, You weren’t wearing any necklace when you came to meet me. Maybe you left it at home” I said

“No I was wearing when I went here” Jessica said and went outside the restaurant running.

“Jessie, where are you going??????? Aish!!!!!” I shouted at her. I wasn’t able to follow her since we have already ordered and pay for the food so I just called the waiter.

“Waiter!” I said and the waiter came to the table.

“Yes, Ma’am how may I help you?” the waiter said

“Can you just wrap the food we ordered since my friend went out and I can’t eat it all. Thank you” I said

“Okay Ma’am. I’ll just give you the food once it’s cook and wrap already” the waiter said and went to the kitchen to ask to wrap the food.

After that the food is wrapped I went out of the restaurant and went to find Jessica. I was looking all over the place and yet I can’t find her until I saw a girl sitting on the bench crying. I went near her and it really was her. I really hate it when I see her cry.

“Jessie, are you okay?” I said

She didn’t answer because all I hear are her sobs. I sighed.

“I’ll help you search for it okay?”  I said and she just nodded her head

Jessica and I went to different places to search since the mall is so big for us to search, I went to the place where Taecyeon bought it since I was the one who pick it for him.

Flashback

I was at home studying when suddenly my phone rang.

I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID “Hi! Tiff” the person from the other line said.

“Who’s this?” I said

“It’s me Taec. I was just going to ask you to accompany to the mall” Taecyeon said

“Why me?” I said

“I just want you to help me find a gift for Jessica” Taecyeon said

“What for?” I said

“It’s a secret” Taecyeon said but I was curious but I know I won’t get it out of him.

“Okay” I said

“Thanks Tiff. Let’s just meet today at the mall we all used to hang out at 1pm in our usual hang out place” Taec said and ended the call

I went to get ready and went to the mall. I saw him drinking coffee at a table at the corner. I went near him and greeted him.

“Hi Taec” I said

“Let’s go” He said and we went outside the café. We went all over the mall and finally our last stop was at a jewelry shop called Tiffany’s. I was looking for what special thing he would give to Jess. Then it hit me that Taec never gave Jessie any jewelry before so I went in and saw this beautiful heart shaped pendant necklace. I went and call Taec and he like what I pick for him to give to Jessie.

“This is perfect. I’ll take it” Taecyeon said

“Sir do you have a picture with you to put inside here or a soft copy for us to put a picture in here?” The store clerk asked

“Yes, I have one here in my phone” He said and give the store clerk a copy of the picture

After that the store clerk wrapped the gift and gives it to Taecyeon and we went out of the store and he treated me for dinner.

End of flashback

I went and ask the store clerk if they have another one of the heart pendant necklace and luckily they have another one and they haven’t deleted the copy of the photo yet as well, I know Jessie wouldn’t be happy if I do this but I want to do anything that would make her smile again. I paid for it and the store clerk give it to me. I went to look for Jessie and it’s almost the closing of the mall. I went in and call her for us to meet. She said she was near the café.

I went looking for her and there she is again in the bench near the café that we always hang out. She is just there sitting and I then went near her. I went near her and she was crying. She lift her face and her eyes were very red.

“I still haven’t found it” Jessica said and sobs

“Jessie, stop crying. Look” I said as I showed her the necklace in my hand. A smile formed in her face and then she hugs me tight.

“Thank you Tiff, you’re the very best friend I’ve ever had” Jessica said

I smiled at what she said. I know that I don’t wanna lie to her about the necklace but I want to make her happy so I just hug her back.

She breaks the hug and said “Where did you find it?”

That statement froze me since I didn’t know how will I answer her so I just said “I saw someone holding it and said she found it near here. I already thanked her for you”

“Waaaah, I want to thank her for finding my necklace and returning it” Jessica said

“I know she knows that you want to thank her with all your heart. Well let’s go the mall would be close soon” I said

She was walking and I was just right behind her.

“I’m sorry Jessie” I said

End of Tiffany’s POV

 

Author's Note: 

             Finally I updated................I'm sorry if I'm a bit late on updating. Please don't make it a reason to unsubscribe. I'm just a little bit busy with school works and everything because I'm currently working on my thesis but now I'm have time to write so please wait for my next update. Mianhe to my subscribers.........☺