Wish Limit

Tell Me Your Wish ★ [discontinued]

"So... what do you want for your next wish?" Mi Sun asked Jongwoon.

"I don't know. I should probably wish for your personality to not be ." He answered with a shrug which enraged the genie.

"I am NOT , goddamn it!" She roared and used her lamp to whack it against his head.

"Ow! That hurt!" He winced in pain. "You are ." He argued and winced when he felt the bump on his head.

"Wow... you sure have a big head." She said, looking at her lamp.

"I do not!" He yelled.

"Really?" She raised an eyebrow and held her lamp right in front of his face. "I think the huge dent on the lamp is evidence." She pointed a dent that was rather large compared to all the minor dents he caused.

"My head caused that?" He questioned her, pointing at the dent with his index finger and she answered with a nod. "Yep."

"Aish... I think I'm having a headache." He winced as he laid down on his bed. 

"You have legs and feet. Why don't you use some effort and go get painkillers or aspirin?" She reasoned.

"I wish for my headache to disappear please." He wished and she snapped her fingers to make the pain go away.

"At least you know how to say please." She grumbled.

"Ah, now my head feels better. Now I can have an easier time to think of wishes." He sighed as he got into a relaxing position. " Hn... what should I wish for?" He wondered out loud.

"A smaller head." She suggested and he shot a glare at her. "Shut up. My head is not that big!" He hissed.

"Your head's circumference is rather large. It's like an orange on top of a toothpick." She reasoned.

"Shut up before I break your lamp." He threatened and she pretended to zip her lips.

'Wow... he's the first master I have who actually threatened to do that. He's a different one.' She thought.

"Hey, can you help me with my Geography homework?" He asked, getting a textbook out. "No." She answered.

"I wish you would help me with my homework." He wished and she snapped her fingers.

"Why couldn't you use your big head to help you? I'm pretty sure that you have a big brain in there." She grumbled.

"So you think I'm smart?" He asked blinking innocently at her and she snorted. 

"Oh, hell no. I thought of you as the exact opposite, a ." She cackled and he pouted.

"You're mean." He frowned. "Oh, be happy that you didn't get a for a genie." She retorted.

"Anyways, what's the boot-shaped country here? France?" He asked, pointing at a country in his textbook. 

"Well... at least you had the right continent. That's Italy." She answered.

"Capital?" He asked.

"I thought it was an obvious answer. It's Rome, genius!" She snapped.

"Sorry! It's one of my worse subjects here!" He raised his hands up in mock surrender. "Anyways, how do you know all this stuff?" He asked and she gave him a look.

"Oh, right... you lived for centuries." He realized.

"Yeah, so my strongest subjects should be history, geography, and foreign language classes." She shrugged. "However, don't ask me to help you with math and anything related to the field of science because those are my two worst subjects." She added.

"Alright, but I won't ask you. I have a dongsaeng who's good at math. I can get him to help me... if he stops being evil." He said. "Anyways, I wish you would give me the rest of the answers on my homework." He wished and this put a frown on the genie's face.

"Your wish is my command." She said bitterly, snapping her fingers and all the answers immediately appeared on his worksheet.

"Hey, cool." He put his homework back into his school bag and she frowned.

'Of course, like all the other masters, he doesn't say thank you.' She thought grimly as she looked at his wall. "By the way, are you sure that your parents won't mind when they see the wall color? How are you going to explain that to them?" She asked him and he stared at the walls for a moment.

"You do have a point right there. I wish that the wall color appears normal to any visitors to my room." He said and she snapped her fingers. "Do you always have to snap your fingers?" He asked.

"It's the only way I can grant wishes." She answered with a shrug and looked at her lamp. "Wow, you really dented my lamp." She frowned.

"If it makes you feel better, then... I wish your lamp's dents disappeared." He wished.

'I never heard of that kind of a wish before. I wonder if it works.' She thought as she snapped her fingers and nothing happened. "Nope. The damage is permanent." She said.

"Well, that was a waste of a wish." He pouted.

"Hey, it's not like I begged on my knees and ask you to fix my lamp." She said smacking his arm repeatedly.

"Ow! I think you're going to leave a bruise soon." He looked at his arm. "So? It's just a bruise and bruises like most types of pain will go away." She reasoned.

"Yeah and I wish the pain would go away now." He wished and she let out a groan, snapping her fingers.

"Wow... you couldn't take a little pain such as a bruise forming." She said sarcastically.

"Oh, I wish you would shut up right now." He said and she put a hand up.

"Nope. Making wishes is over for the day." She stated. "What?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Rule number 395831 The highest number of wishes that you can grant per day is ten.'" She informed him.

"And how many wishes do I have left?" He asked.

"Well, looking at the official wish counter." She said, looking at a scoreboard-shaped item that was only visible to her. "91." She answered.

"What? It's not 90?" He scratched his head.

"You resetted the number several minutes ago, remember?"  She reminded him and he shrugged.

"Oh well, get ready for more wish granting tomorrow~!" He said cheerfully.

"Oh hell no." She groaned and he chuckled.


Hey... um... one question. Which girl group member is normally paired up with Ryeowook? Reason why I'm asking is because I'm planning on creating a RyeowookxYou fic real soon.