I'll Take That As A Maybe

The Most Ridiculous Things.

 

“No. I do not like and I don’t know what the you are talking about.” Kwangmin muttered typing the words. With a click he blocked the girl. Another girl.

Why is he even on this website? Oh right, his friend had threatened him to.

 

Having a black belt friend who would kick someone’s for not getting what he wants isn’t a good situation to be put in.

To be honest he was in hell at the moment. He’s waiting for his friend to come online which was supposedly an hour ago and now Kwangmin has a good bit of endurance since this friend of his was always late. To put it simply Kwangmin is his only friend.

Being known as a ‘’ in the whole entire school during his high school times wasn’t exactly easy to live with. Every day he would open his locker with a bunch of condoms or his schoolmates was nice enough, sometimes it was just a bunch of letters stating impolite messages.

 

 

The experience at first was horrible.

He thought he’d end up taking his own life that no one would actually accept his... Condition we’ll call it.

The hand that pulled him away from the near death experience made him realise that not all the people hate him. You see Kwangmin had become a loner when his homouality was revealed. No one came near him. No one talked to him. People who pitied him only watched him from afar.

But one day, a person actually stood up from him.

He told those bullies off.

He beat the crap out of those boys.

 

Lee Jeongmin was his name.

 

He wasn’t gay. No, he was straight as a ruler.

 

And it shocked Kwangmin and their schoolmates. The way Jeongmin let out a hand to Kwangmin who was on the ground defencelessly.

A small crowd was formed quickly and they cheered when Kwangmin took his hand and got up. It felt like a movie.

Kwangmin was cautious of Jeongmin first making sure that he wasn’t the type who will just get something dirty out of him.

He was dead wrong about that. He wasn’t wrong that Jeongmin made friends with him because he pitied him. It made him feel so insecure. That he wasn’t safe anymore.

It made it worse when he found out Jeongmin was a three year in a row champion in Karate. And he was quite popular with the girls.

 

He tried to run away.

He tried to ignore him.

He was afraid.

But in the end, he’d become best friends with him.

 

His family knew of his condition as well. They didn’t mind, which relieved Kwangmin. He was afraid that they would disown him like the ones he read in books. He was glad that he didn’t have that type of parents. Especially his dad.

But one particular member in his family loathed Kwangmin’s uality. It drove him mad and one day he left. And it was his twin, Jo Youngmin.

 

They weren’t close as most twins would do. They don’t fight or anything they just... Never talked. They both had different likes. And it annoyed them whenever they would get the same presents because they were twins. Just because they were twins doesn’t mean they have the same likes. Hobbies. Or anything like that.

Both of them were different.

So different.

When Kwangmin was playing basketball Youngmin was playing soccer. Kwangmin liked reading suspense while Youngmin liked horror. He preferred music while the other preferred a peaceful quiet sleep.

They were just that different.

They didn’t hate each other though. Kwangmin accepted the fact that they were different and that was that.

Kwangmin still loved Youngmin.

But all that changed when Youngmin said he hated him. He pushed him. He punched him. And worse of all, he left him.

It broke his heart.

The difference between them two, Kwangmin felt a special connection because of that. And he hoped Youngmin felt the same way too.

Well he was mistaken.

He left the house at the age of sixteen and none of the family knew where he was. They don’t even know if he’s still alive.

All of them seemed to have forgotten about him, the quiet dinners reminded them of how loud it used to be when Youngmin would blabber about the useless subjects. At first this was but they found it relaxing now. And it irked Kwangmin.

He was the only one who hadn’t forgotten that face. That identical face but it didn’t show affection, no, it showed rage. Disappointment. And regret.

 

Now he’s here as a single twenty-year old man who’s sitting on his seat looking at the screen growing impatient by the minute.

Suddenly there was a new message.

Kwangmin groaned. He ran his hand through his hair before looking at the screen.

YoPooh23: Hello :)

Pikachu-Kwang: Hi...

YoPooh23: How are you?

Pikachu-Kwang: Fine, you?

Pikachu-Kwang: Look woman, I’m gay and I had a bad day so do you mind just flirt with another man?

 

It was true. He had a rough day at work since working at a factory where there is 80 percent chance you will live is indeed a tough job.

 

YoPooh23: But.. I’m a guy :/

Pikachu-Kwang: Oh? Really? Sorry I thought you were a girl >.<

YoPooh23: It seems so. So your quite popular here then?

Pikachu-Kwang: What do you mean?

YoPooh23: Well first of all no woman has ever talked to ‘randomly’. They always go for the attracting usernames. Yours look like a 10 year old had registered. Haha Pedos.

 

Kwangmin smiled. The first guy other than Jeongmin had talked to him on this website.

And he had this bubbly feeling inside him that wanted to know this stranger better.

 

Pikachu-Kwang: Why? Because of Pikachu? I like Pikachu! And I’m not 10 years old. I’m a twenty year old man with a job!

 

He suddenly felt so childish for saying that. Now the man will think he’s really a kid.

 

YoPooh23: Hahaha Okay okay, whatever you say ... Kid.

Pikachu-Kwang: I am not a kid!

 

And with that words Kwangmin felt a rush of excitement go through him as he typed and typed not even realising Jeongmin was now online and has been trying to get him to reply for the past five minutes.

It felt nice talking to this person.

Not even once had the person question about him being gay.

It was like he never knew.

Many people tend to question him.

But he didn’t.

And he felt it.

The feeling of having someone to talk to. He felt something click for some reason. And he wasn't liking it at the moment.

Might as well just let this last.


 

 

 

Author's note: Okay I'll leave it there. I decided to make this as a two-shot.

Hope you liked this! ^_^