Chapter 2

Different Sungyeol

''Goodnight..sweetdream, k.... '' Hara read Sungyeol night wish text... ''Night too oppa.. just that? no more?'' Sungyeol scratch his head..is he forget something.. ''ah..'' Sungyeol remember... ''I love u always..muahh...'' Then he press the send button..  

 

''I love u too oppa....always and forever... ^^ ..Muahh..''  Hara press the send button then turn off her phone..She look the infinite necklace that Sungyeol give him at the playground just now... She hold it with her grip... Then she shut her eyes... wanted to sleep...  

 

Sungyeol smile as Hara reply the last text..then he put his phone beside his pillow...Then he shut his eyes getting to sleep...  

 

-Next Morning-  ''Annehoseyo Mrs.Lee..''  He bow and greet... ''Ah..Myungsoo..come in..Sungyeol is in upstairs..go on..''  Sungyeol's  mom smile ...Myungsoo bowed then run to the upstairs.. ''Ne...oppa, wait you in school ok?... Bye..morning too..love u..muahh..'' Sungyeol put down his phone while press the ending call button..''Bahhh!''  Myungsoo suddenly jump at Sungyeol back.. ''Yahh! Kim Myungsoo! You killing me ty!'' Sungyeol yell then kick Myungsoo knee..  ''Sorry bro..wow..such a romantic couple I guess...Love u.muahh..''  myungsoo teases and imitate sungyeol's voice early at the phone..

 

''Shut up..'' Sungyeol turn back to the big mirror and fixing his tie...  ''I'm done..let's  have breakfast..'' Sungyeol took his back and file on the bed.. ''Is I'm joining too?''  Sungyeol feel bored with the dumb question just pull Myungsoo hand and go downstair.. Myungsoo always coming to his house every morning to see him and been joining to his family breakfast.. ''Here you boys..come in ..lets have breakfast...'' Sungyeol mom invite... ''Morning mummy morning daddy...''  Sungyeol greet and bow then kiss his mom cheek..''oh..Morning Mr.Lee..'' Myungsoo greet Sungyeol dad...His smile grin...  ''Morning too..sit down son..''  He invite then put down his newspaper...Sungyeol mom handed the toast bread to his husband..  

 

''Where is Lee Shinyoung?''  His dad asking for his little sister.. '' I'm here..''  Shinyoung suddenly don't know coming from where suddenly already in her seat... '' Yah..You scare me..'' Sungyeol shocked with his little sister..''Sorry oppa...''  Shinyoung grin then greet her parent.. ''Lee Shinyoung..its not good scare people in the morning..'' Her mom said..Shinyoung just smile...making Myungsoo pinch her cheek...  

 

''We will go to school... Anneyong..'' Three of them bow and walk to school.. Shinyoung is holding his brother hand. after 5minute walk..They arrive in Shinyoung school.. ''Here you go... Study well shinyoung ah..'' Sungyeol said then tap her head...''Ne oppa...bye oppa..Bye Myungsoo oppa..''  Shinyoung bow then run enter the school gate with her friend... ''It's lucky right having a sister..'' Myungsoo said..Sungyeol just look at him without respone..  

 

''Hey..Hara...Mrs.Kong want to see you..''  Changmin said to his little sister..  ''Huh? for what?''  Hara asking..Changmin just ignored and just walk out from house with Yunho.. ''Aish..I'm asking duh!'' Hara roared in her heart..She took her bag on the couch...wear her shoes and lock the house...  ''Yah! oppa! wait me !'' Hara yell then run to his brother..'' Pig''  Changmin said..'' Yah! oppa!'' Hara glared...  ''Yah..yah! enough..'' yunho stopping them..  

 

Hara put her bag on her sit then walk to Mrs.Kong office.. She saw that Sungyeol already arrive too..She saw his bag.. ''Hey Hara yah..''  seohyun greet...making hara turn around and greet back.. ''Hey yun ah... where-'' ''Sungyeol? He in Mrs.Kong office..''  ''Oh?''   ''Wae hara? something wrong?'' Seohyun asking with suddenly hara shock face.. ''I go first yun ah..''  ... Hara quickly walk to Mrs.kong..many question playing on her head.. ''If us doing anything wrong? ah! I don't know.. ''

 

''Come in'' Hara come in after knock Mrs.Kong office door.She saw that Sungyeol is standing infront Mrs.Kong desk.. ''Wae mrs.kong?''  Hara start the talk.. ''Since you already two here...May have a sit first..'' Mrs.Kong invite them to sit.. ''Is we two doing wrong?'' Sungyeol ask worrily.. ''No..I called you here for ask some favour..'' Mrs.kong smile..making two of them don't  feel good..''There was a sibling that just transfer in this school today.. Their parent is asking a tutor student for teaching them..Well..I hope you two can help..Their parent is important for this school... ''  Mrs.Kong telling.. Hara look at Sungyeol... Sungyeol just quiet..  

 

''Can you help me?'' Mrs.Kong ask..  ''Errr...'' Sungyeol pause his word..''Okay Mrs.Kong..We will help them in tutor..''  Hara said..making Sungyeol shock.. ''Yah.. wae you agree?'' Sungyeol said after their out from the office..''Just agree oppa.. You not hear what Mrs.Kong said their are important to this school..I guess they are rich people..''  Hara said then cuddle around Sungyeol arm.. ''Aigoo... fine... You already breakfast?''  Sungyeol pinch her cheek..''Ne...I already have it.. '' Then they walk together to the class...  

 

''Aish this is heavy..''  There was a full file on her hand..It because Mr.Kim ask her to bring the file from his desk to the class... ''arghh!'' Hara almost fell over on the floor but suddenly a pair arm is helping caught her waist..The file on her hand already fell over on the floor.. ''Are you okay?''  The voice asking..Hara slowly open her eyes.. Then suddenly her eyes fell like want to yank out..''ha...ra...'' The voice said her name.. ''Min..hyuk..oppa...wae?'' Their eyes meet..Its been a long time since the broke up..

 

After staring at him..She get her reality back..She stand up and push Minhyuk hand from her waist.. ''I'm sorry...'' Hara knee down and take the file fell over the floor..Minhyuk help her..Then suddenly their hand touch..''Sorry..'' Minhyuk apology... ''How was you?''  After helping her..Hara stand up... ''I have to go..''  Minhyuk question been ignored by her..Hara just walk quickly to the class..''Why...is....he...back..?'' .... ''Shim Hara....we meet again...'' Minhyuk smile...