Chapter 3

Different Sungyeol

Hara quickly pick out the file on the floor and run to the class...''Why ?! is I'm dream..yea..its just his twin..no! please!'' Hara keep running until stop infront of her class..''Shim Hara , what's wrong?'' The teacher ask..Hara get her mind back and enter the class..''I'm sorry teacher..I'm late because I almost fell over ...'' Hara explain.. ''Its okay..put the file here and get back to your sit..''

 

Rest time..Like always Hara and sungyeol is eat together on the canteen..Hara don't seem like have her appetite to eat..''What's wrong?'' Sungyeol caress her cheek and ask..''Oh? nothing oppa..I just don't have my appetite..''  Hara just giving a bitter smile.. ''Here..eat some honey..aigoo..'' Sungyeol took the food and feed her..Hara just eat it..''That's my girl.. eat some..you need energy..Here drink this milk..''  

 

''Oppa!'' Minyoung run to his brother..''What's up?'' Minhyuk turn around and saw his sister is running to him.. ''Dude, this is your little sister..?'' A guy with red hair name Kim Yukwon that was bestfriend with minhyuk ...  ''Hey..'' Minyoung greet Yukwon... ''What's wrong you call me?'' Minhyuk asking.. ''How your first day? its great?''  Minyoung asking while cuddle around his brother..''It's not my first day... I already school here 3years ago...'' Minhyuk reply while poke Minyoung cheek..''Ah? really? oppa not telling me once...'' Minyoung pout..''Aigoo..Hyung..your sister really this cute..'' Yukwon said..make Minyoung giggling..''Let's go to canteen..'' Minhyuk said..  

 

''Hey..That was B-bomb oppa..still remember him?'' The girls among the student is whispering to each other when Minhyuk, Minyoung and Yukwon are walk among the hall way school... ''He is back..His hair already black..I still liking his red hair duh..'' The girls continues said.. ''Hey..oppa..they talking about you..'' Minyoung said after hearing the conservation..''Let them be...'' minhyuk said.. ''You know what Minyoungie..Your oppa is a hotstuff three years ago..'' Yukwon said..''Oh really? wow..daebak oppa..''  

 

While walking to the canteen..Yukwon poiting to someone..''Hyung..that's Hara..'' Minhyuk just look and saw Hara was been feed by a guy.. ''Who the guy with a glasses?'' Minhyuk asking..''That was Lee Sungyeol , he was new student after you going.. well until now he was a kind of cute stuff..'' Yukwon said..Minhyuk just keep stare to the scene of Hara and Sungyeol..''Yah..oppa..lets get some sit..'' Minyoung poke his cheek.. ''Ouh? okay2..Lets sit there..''  Minhyuk point at the desk that was near at Hara and sungyeol.. 

 

tumblr_lzfvj8xyoa1qasiw6o1_400.gif                                                           tumblr_m29ng535mR1r1hkai.gif