Chapter 1

Different Sungyeol

'''Where is him?! '' Hara keep watching her watch...  ''Hara ah.. ''  A familiar voice is calling over her.. Quickly she turn around with a scary face.. ''What with that face?'' Sungyeol ask.. ''You late stupid..aigoo!'' Hara mad then pulled his ear.''Yah..yah..it's hurt..oppa sorry okay..'' Sungyeol said..''Fine!''     ''By the way, why you late?'' Hara said..still in her madness..   ''I have a Piano class.. it been add by 10minute by teacher..Sorry for not telling you '' Sungyeol said..Then Hara stay silent..  

 

''We arrive...Thanks oppa..I get in first..'' Hara said..then just walk to her house without looking back at Sungyeol..  ''Hara ah..Miane... ''  Sungyeol said before Hara get in.. ''Is I'm doing wrong? aish...'' Sungyeol sigh then walk home to his house..  

 

''You home?''  Sungyeol come in and open his shoes.Ignoring his mom.. ''Aigoo this kid..no manner..'' ''Should I call her?'' Sungyeol thought...He took out his phone... ''No battery? '' He took out the charger wire and insert it on the battery hole charger..Then he turn on his phone..Suddenly there was a message..He open it and saw a 200hundred misscall from Hara number... ''Yah! Is she crazy? how can she make until a two hundred..Stupid this phone too! why it's  low battery.. If it not because eunji I can get home earlier before.. ''  Sungyeol just sigh...

 

Then he get an idea... He remember that he buy something last week an necklace..But he keep forget to give her... Then he texting to Hara ask he to get out meet him on the playground at 7pm.. Sungyeol quickly took his towel and go to bathroom to shower...

 

 Hara is annoy with Sungyeol before..''He just said sorry? such a lame..''  Hara sigh, She look at her phone..stare at the wallpaper screen picture of both of her and Sungyeol...Then Hara throw her phone on the bed..''I hate you Lee Sungyeol!''  Then suddenly a message ringtone coming from her phone..she quickly run and took it..There was  a text from Sungyeol...  ''Hurmm..sorry about earlier..Let's meet at playground at 7pm..Make sure you came.. don't make me wait on the cold..I will frozen...''  Suddenly there was a smile graven on her lips...

 

Then quickly Hara took a towel and run to bathroom...  ''Yah! slowly!''  His big brother shim changmin shouted..when Hara is quickly run to bathroom... ''What's  wrong with your sister?'' Yunho asking..Changmin just lift his shoulder mean don't know..''I guess she gonna meet up with the Sungyeol guy..'' Yunho said..'' I prefer my dongsaeng with that Minhyuk..better then this fresh meat Sungyeol..'' Changmin said..  ''They already break up for three years right?''Yunho asking...Changmin just nod...''hyung..lets have our dance practice..''    

 

''Aish..where is she is?'' Sungyeol frozen on the playfground alone..with a pink box with a blue ribbon in his hand..''I guess this will make her happy...''  Sungyeol open the box and there was an Infinite necklace..  

 

      diamond-pendants-20100629480.jpg      

''YAH!'' Hara shocked Sungyeol from back..''Aish..Shim Hara..You want get a heart attack?''  Sunyeol yell... Hara just laugh then sit beside Sungyeol..''Oppa..what that?''  Hara ask..interesting with the pink box..''Its for you.. as my apology..''  Sungyeol said..then handed the box..Hara smiling wide then took the box..She open it slowly..and saw a beautiful necklace... ''Yah! oppa! This..this..this..'' Hara can't finish her word...''I saw you keep stalking at the necklace last week..so I buy it.. ''  Sungyeol said while rub back of his neck.. ''Really?!Ah! Thanks oppa! I love u!!!''  Hara shout and jumping hugging Sungyeol... ''Yah..yah.. enough..aish...''

 

 Hara can't stop smiling..''Here..lets oppa help you wear it..'' Sungyeol took out the necklace and wear it on Hara neck.. ''Wahh..Its beautiful..''  Hara said amazed..''But I guess you more beautiful..'' Sungyeol lean closer to kiss Hara ... but just a simple kiss...