Not So Perfect...

Not So Perfect...
  I watched as Hyeri got beaten by her sister Hyerim and her friends I felt pity for Hyeri I wanted to help but I didn't have the courage. As soon as her sister left i ran up to Hyeri I picked her off the ground her eyes were close because of all the pain she indure from her sister, I quickly picked her up and take her to the nurses office so he could rest Instead of sleeping on the cold and dust ground. 
In saw my brother Youngmin. 
“What are you doing caring that girl. Just because she got into a fight doesn't mean you got to help her she's the school delinquent she can help herself" Youngmin said to his twin Kwangmin.
I quickly put Hyeri leaning against the wall and I clenched my fist.
"She isn't a delinquent she's just misunderstood..." I said softly and picked Hyeri back up and walked off to the direction of the nurse’s office.

But then I remember I was new here and I don't know the directions I'm so smart for thinking I could be the hero I sighed and decide to get lost until I find a door that says the nurse’s office.
 I felt like I was walking in circle until I found the nurses office I quickly put Hyeri down on the bed and found the nurse staring at me weirdly o.o.
 “Why is she here “ the nurse said eyeing Hyeri. I didn’t know what to say ‘Her sister beat her and she’s not really a fighter or am I just lying’ I thought. But then I quickly said something “I saw her lying on the floor so I picked her up” Kwangmin said.

The nurse nodded her head in understanding and went to go get the first aid kit. ‘I wonder why you always get misunderstood’ I thought. The nurse came back in the room with the first aid kit and fixed Hyeri up after that the nurse left the room. 
“Kamsamnida, but why did you help me?” Hyeri asked Kwangmin.

“Uh, well I kinda of saw what happened and I decided to help you” I said to Hyeri well scratching the back of my neck nervously. 
Hyeri had a bitter smile “Next time don’t help me” Hyeri said so coldly and walked off leaving me shocked.
I was standing there looking behind me where Hyeri just walked off to I didn’t know if I should go after was she really the best fighter all types of questions were going thought my mind I was just so confused so I walked out of the nurse’s office and decide to go for a walk. 
                                                                Hyeri's prove~
I just walked off on Kwangmin he doesn’t need to know a soul he can’t get involved that’s what I kept telling myself.
But could things could any worst he saw what my sister did to me. I was suppose be the fighter well my sister was all perfect and just him knowing that a lot of things can happen my sister has connections and could do anything and plus she said I shouldn’t make contact with Kwangmin I sighed in defeat.
I went up to the roof top nobody doesn’t really go here or was I just fooled because 5 guys were up there. 

“Hey! What did you do to Kwangmin” a blond head boy said well grabbed my shirt by the collar. 
But I just stayed silent I was suppose to anyways.
“Answer me!” the blonde head boy said well shaking me.

‘What’s his name again… Youngmin yeaah… Youngmin he’s name’ I thought

“What are you doing” Minwoo jerked Youngmin off my collar.
“I saw Kwangmin taking her to the nurse…”Youngmin said quickly remembering the scene in his head special what Kwangmin said to him “She’s just misunderstood...” Kwangmin eyes had a tint of confusion when he said it but he understand where she came from and his voice held so much meaning when he was talking about her i remember when Kwangmin was a delinquent and was misunderstood but then he regained what he lost I quickly walked off before I could hear anymore.

“Sorry about his behavior” Minwoo said and bowed and ran off to Youngmin. 
Then I thought I never seen these three guys. 

“Let us introduce are selves” one of the guys said.
“I’m Donghyun” said Donghyun a big grin.
“I’m Hyunseong” Hyunseong said with a small smilie.
“And am Jeongmin” he said with a serious face.
“Nice to meet you I’m Hyeri” I said and bowed.


                                                             Anyways Chapter 2 done I was trying to think of what to do for this chapter but I had writer’s block and then I didn’t really have homework so I didn’t know how to focus. But now I have homework but I’m to lazy to do wait getting off topic I guess I hoped you enjoy chapter 2 and my little rant ;p please comment or subscribe well if you want to. Hoped you enjoyed it 
                                                                                                                                Midnight_