No So Perfect...

Not So Perfect...

I was going to be late for class but I don't really care nobody notice me the teacher wouldn't even notice me because I'm always in the principle's office. Forever and always a delinquent nobody would even bother to hear my side of the story. I was walking down the wall to homeroom I stopped and opened the door and when I opened the door I saw three unfamiliar faces in the classroom.

As I was walking to the back of the class to my sit I heard whispers like ' Why is she still in this school' and ' OMG! I heard she got into another fight' I started ignore all the comment and walked faster to me sit.

" Sorry may you please re introduce yourselves to the class because Hye Ri wasn't here?" The teacher asked the three boys at her right

. " Sure" the three of them all said in unison.

Another whisper ' she doesn't even deserve to know there names' one of the girls said and the rest started to chuckle even my sister. I sat there and sighed to myself.

"Hi, I'm No MinWoo" he said with a smile so childish

. " Uh, hi I'm Jo KwangMin" the boy said shyly well scratching the back of his neck with a smile so small.

" And I'm Jo YoungMin" said the other twin with a charming smile on his face.

Wait did I say that since everybody even my own twin sister is to scared to be around me so I have 3 empty sits.

" KwangMin you could sit next to Hye Ri, YoungMin you could Sit infront of Hye Ri and MinWoo you could sit at the back behind Hye Ri" the teacher said.

After that statement all the girls turned to glare at me I just put my head down on my desk and I thought ' why was I being notice now'. I meet with KwangMin's glaze his brown eyes so soft and glazing from the light in the window made his brown eyes look amazing but I quickly turned my head away and blushed. We were reading ' Romeo and Juliet' in english class it was the part were Romeo first lay eyes on Juliet and fell in love with her. The bell rang I was the last one I was my sister waiting with her friends.

" Hi, Hye Rim" I said and smiled but she quickly grabbed my arm.

" What are you doing trying to make contact with KwangMin your suppose to make me look good that's why your the lonely twin and I'm the perfect twin" Hye Rim said and slapped me a crossed the check I looked at my sister with sad eyes ' whhy does she hate me so much' I thought and her friends kicked and punched me well I just sat on the floor trying not to cry ' whhy did she treat me like this' I thought after they were done I just stayed on the floor laying lifeless my eyes were feeling heavy so I closed them. But what I didn't know that KwangMin was there the whole time watching the scene on fold before his eyes. Then Destiny started between KwangMin and I.

YEAH! Chapter 1 complete so happy muahahaha! I don't really have anything to rant about so anyways I hope you enjoyed my silly story. Please comment or subscribe and tell me what you think about the story and sorry for such a short chapter ill try and inprove that but thank you for reading :) * bows* 

                                                                                                       Midnight_