Chapter 3: Clock

Death Note: Revelations
Please log in to read the full chapter

______CHAPTER 3: Death________

"Tik, Tok. There goes the clock. Where have the Hours gone by? Tik, Tok. There goes the clock, where have the hours gone by? In a world full of fakes, I just have one take. I see the way this goes. So won't you just listen to what I say, I know I may delay but I swear on my soul I will never slave away. So Tik, Tok. There goes the... clock... Where have the hours. Gone. By." A skinny frail man sang while walking, but stopped to enter the door of an abandoned building. He grabbed a black hat from a wooden rack with red writing that read: キラは神だ (Kira is God). These meetings are getting dull. He thought as he put on the hat. He grabbed keys from his pocket and opened a large steel door. Inside were over 20 people. They were all in black Hats, and black clothes and all holding candles and were muttering to each other. "Have you heard-" "Naw, I think it's fake-" "But-".

"ATTENTION!" The tallest man of them all said. He held the largest Candle with a face of a skull printed on the face of the glass. The man who entered last hurriedly rushed to the front by the tall man. "Hello, Carl. So kind of you to join us in this beautiful ceremony." Carl bowed and took the candle from the tallest man. "As you might have heard or not- Kira is back." The crowd gasped and loudly murmured more. "SILENCE" The tallest man yelled. Carl shivered slightly from the might of his voice. "As the leader of the Reapers, I hereby want a full investigation into finding Kira. He has the power that we all so desperately want." He paused a minute to look around, everyone was giving One hundred percent of their attention, attentively looking at the tall man. "We here in the Reaper association have given our lives, our jobs, our families for Kira. He brings the so-needed justice into this world. He brings us the one thing we all; Bear with me now; desperately want. Peace." Carl nodded his head to the crowd. "There is nothing more that I want than to serve and protect Kira. But we must find him before the SPK does. The last Kira was out of our hands, and he wouldn't kill criminals but would only kill to benefit himself. That's why we all decided to give him up to the SPK." The group moaned and grunted. " I know, but this one is different. He is smart, he makes himself untraceable even in this world full of technology. And if he lasts just a few more weeks, we can get to him. Now, get ready for the pledge" The Reapers all huddled up, and put their candles on the floor around in a circle. In unison, they all said "Kira is Justice. Kira is the Passage into heaven. Kira is the right way in this world. No regrets, no mercy. Just justice."

This group is rotten. Carl Thought.

__________________________________

Sergio sat in his room, writing more names of criminals into the Death Note. "Different times are the key, Zinji." The shinigami looked at Sergio intrigued. "You are taking this thing seriously. You'd get laughed at in the Shinigami world, to be honest, heh" Sergio shrugged. "I don't care what anyone thinks, if it's not to the benefit of being Kira then it's useless Zinji." Zinji shrugged. "Guess you're right. But uh... you know there's a deal you can make with me. I think I should tell you about it while I'm still caring about even talking." This caught Sergios interest. He nodded. "Uh, well. It's called the Shinigami eye deal. I take half of your life span and you can get the eyes of a shinigami." Sergio looked at him and laughed. "Why the hell would I do that? I don't want your stupid red eyes." Zinji shrugged and chuckled. "Well, I guess you don't want the power of being able to kill

Please log in to read the full chapter