Next Newlyweds :)

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

~ I'm sorry. This is my opinion. Since Only Two Married Couples are only WGM. I Just Include Rainbow'Woori and Inifinte Kim Myung Soo (L).

I started to like Woori since she and hyoyeon began to close to each other and being funny in invicible youth.
So I decide to make my own new couple this year . Cause i think they will be cute to each other.

 

Infinite's Myung Soo (L) and Rainbow's Woori Confirmed To Be The Next Married Couple.

 

The newest couple to join MBC‘s ’We Got Married‘ was finally been confirmed to be Infinite‘s Myung Soo and Rainbow's Woori. The two will officially join the show on March 10th.

Recently it was confirmed that SNSD's Hyoyeon and Big Bang's Taeyang will be next married couple and will started to film on the end of February.
and they finally aired on March 5. and It's was already followed by the new married couple.

In their first episode, the pair met in airport were rainbow's woori just cameback from activities in japan.

Infinite's (L) showed a more serious side when meeting he finally met his ‘bride’. He even said, “I’m nervous to meet my new wife." He stated "When i was not yet debuted as infinite member, I keep watching We got married and imagining what if one day i will appeared on that showed and it was finally come true. I’m excited to get married. I heard that my wife is 2years older than me." He continued . "But whoever she is. She must also caring and sweet like how the celebrities care to their wife." 

People will though that they maybe the new version of SS501's Leader Kim Hyung Joong and Former Shakra's Leader Hwangbo. Who also participated on We Got Married (Season 1)  Hwangbo is 5years older to Kim Hyung Joong.