Strong Heart III

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

 

 

MC Kang Ho Dong : “Just right now if you’re looking at her board. “A Boy that I dream of.”

Kang Ho Dong and Seunggi were all looking at hyoyeon’s board.

Everyone have already suspicion and were all looking at taeyang.

MC Kang Ho Dong :“I Think, maybe is not him.”

Everyone laughed as Taeyang chuckled only.

Mc Lee Seunggi :“Can you explain to us, Who’s this boy that you dream of?”

Hyoyeon : “Everyone know, that I’m already married to Taeyang oppa……”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Doesn’t mean that your talking about your husband.”

Hyoyeon nooded as all SNSD were all thrilled.

Mc Lee Seunggi :“So, Taeyang is the boy that you dream of?.”

Hyoyeon :“Um……Probably.”

Everyone was supriced.

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Taeyang~shi, Did you know about this?.”

Taeyang :“Molla.”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Last year, you said that you have an ideal guy who is idol……Than, you probably admit that you don’t like this guy anymore……are you talking about taeyang?.”

Hyoyeon smiled as all snsd were all staring at hyoyeon.

Yuri :“I think not.”

Leeteuk :“You know who’s this ideal guy before?...yuri?”

Yuri :“All of us know it……but it’s not taeyang.”

Mc Lee Seunggi :“Since year as passed, shall we know. Who is this idol guy that was your ideal guy before?.”

Hyoyeon :“It was 2pm’s Junho.”

SNSD laughed but the viewier’s and the guest was supriced.

Eunhyuk :“JUNHO?”

Hyoyeon :“But I already admit that he’s not my anymore type.”

Leeteuk :“She admit before, that two of them were going on a date……Just two of them right?”

Hyoyeon :“No, we don’t date. He only invite me for some dinner outside and I told him my true feelings but because of apron accident and I decide to avoids my feeling to him because I was feeling embarrassed that time. So, I told my self that this is not the time to for love……”

Everyone already understand hyoyeon’s statement.

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“But today, your mind have change.”

Hyoyeon :“Neh,”

Mc Seunggi :“Your heart is beating now……Can we asked who is this guy that makes your mind change.”

Hyoyeon suddently hide on the heart pillow as she feeling blushed.

SNSD :“You already know it.”

Kang Ho Dong and Seunggi were glancing at taeyang.

Mc Kang :“Yes, we already know it……But we want to hear his name……”

SNSD were all winked when they glance at hyoyeon.

Sooyoung :“She’s blashing.”

Sunny :“As you can see, Hyoyeon is blashing that means she’s inlove.”

Tiffany :“She’s nervous.”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Just tell it.”

Mc Kang Ho Dong : “Arasso. Than please tell us about the story of a guy that you dream of.”

Hyoyeon nervous as she sight deeply.

Hyoyeon :“A boy that I dream of, no other than taeyang oppa.”

People have jump of supriced even snsd was supriced.

Mc Seunggi :“SNSD, did you guys knew about this?.”

Yoona :“Neh,we all know it.”

Leeteuk :“SNSD, can hide a secrets to each other.”

People laughed once again.

Eunhyuk :“Because there live in one house.”

Shindong :“But just an earlier snsd hide a secrets from sooyoung.”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Oh, that’s right.”

Mc Seunggi :“Hyoyeon~shi, is really taeyang the guy that you dreaming of?”

Yuri :“Taeyang, even appear on hyoyeon’s dream.”

Taeyang supriced and blushed as well his fellow members.

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Is this true?”

Hyoyeon :“Neh…Sometimes.”

Mc Seunggi :“Taeyang~shi, is hyoyeon also appear on your dream?.”

Taeyang chuckled and startled.

Taeyang :“Not actually,”

Everyone as once again shocked at taeyang’s statement but hyoyeon feel abit disappointed.

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Doesn’t mean, your not thingking of her or even imagining.”

Taeyang :“Not.”

Mc Lee Seunggi :“G Dragon~shi, Is this truth?.”

G Dragon :“Neh, it truth……but he keep mentioning hyoyeon’s name.”

Taeyang laughed awkwardly.

Mc Boom :“He’s not dreaming of hyoyeon but he keep mention her name.”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Yeh,Yeh. We understand the situation now.”

Mc Lee Seunggi :“Are you ok, Hyoyeon? You feel disappointed.”

Yuri :“Even me……I’m also disappointed.”

Taeyang :“Even though that she’s not appearing on my dream……but my heart is always shouting her name……”

Hyoyeon blushed again as she brought an awkward smiled.

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Your too much cheesy.”

Everyone laughed.

Mc Boom :“Are you jealous?”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Aniyo…”

Mc Lee Seunggi :“Let’s stop this cheesy moment……we don’t have much time.”

People was laughed once again.

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Hyoyeon, please tell us your story.”

Mc Lee seunggi :“Is taeyang is the guy you dreaming?.”

Hyoyeon :“Yes,…all of you know that I’m his fakely wife on wgm…you guys can see how he take care of me well……he even go at the store to buy some food or something that I want……he even introduce me his family……”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“You feel nervous when you meet he’s parents.”

Hyoyeon :“Neh, I was so nervous……because it’s my first time……”

Mc Lee Seunggi : “First time?....You don’t have any boyfriend before?.”

Hyoyeon : “I already went to having a relationship……but they never introduce me to there parents……”

Eunhyuk :“People, says that the men who doesn’t introduce there girlfriend infront of there parents……It’s mean he’s not serious with you……”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Did you feel that your boyfriend was not serious with you?.”

Hyoyeon :“Yes, but somehow I don’t want to fight at him just because he did introduce me to his parents…I think, I’m just nervous when incomes of them.”

2am Jinwoon :“Since I’m the mc of wgm……I can how hyoyeon is so nervous infront of taeyang’s parents.”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Taeyang~Shi, are you serious that time?”

Mc Boom :“Is your really intention to introduce hyoyeon to them.”

Taeyang :“Neh……It was really my intention……”

Mc Lee Seunggi : “since a lot of people watching you……I’m just curious if you really love your wife or your just pretending?.”

Taeyang :“I’m not pretending……my love for hyoyeon is real.”

Hyoyeon blushed secretly even this members.

G Dragon :“Taeyang hyung, is not the type of person who loves to pretend and lie……he’s honest person……Among all of us yg artist……He’s the only guy in our company who is really honest to this feelings…”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Sandara~shi, do you think taeyang and g dragon Is saying the truth.”

Sandara Park :“I’ve already know taeyang and g dragon since my trainee days……as I can see both of them are really saying the truth……taeyang doesn’t get mad easily he even show this love to the person he likes……”

Mc Lee Seunggi :“Hyoyeon~shi, did taeyang treat you well?”

Hyoyeon : “Yes, he treat me well……I’ve been dreaming a guy who I can lean on……who take cares and understand me a lot……the guy who never shy to show this love to me in public…”

Mc Kang Ho Dong : “So, this kind of guy you dreamed was really found to your husband.”

Hyoyeon :“Neh……i can see how taeyang oppa is so nice....and i can even tell that the guy i dreaming is already infront of me."

Seungri :“Taeyang hyung, is really caring person when incomes to those people who’s related to him……he’s good a taking care of the girls……”

G Dragon :“Even he don’t have any experience of having in relationship……he already know how to protect the girls…

MC Boom :“Taeyang, is hyoyeon is closet to your ideal girl?”

Taeyang :“Yes, she is……She’s perfect……”

Mc Kang Ho Dong : “Did you like to marry hyoyeon in the future?.”

People have been waiting at taeyang’s answered as hyoyeon is just sitting relaxed.

Taeyang :“Neh……Hyoyeon is really kind, sweet and caring person….she also have a funny personalities……I though, at first she is just quiet……but I was wrong……she always makes me laugh..

Mc Lee Seunggi : “Hyoyeon, if taeyang asked you to marry him in the future will you accept in or refuse it……”

SNSD were stucked on there sit as all guest were waiting to the answer.

Hyoyeon :“Of course, I’ll accept it.”

Everyone were all giggles and blushed as they all started to says : “WOOOOH.”

Sooyoung :“Hyoyeon~shi, always telling us that she wanted to get married earlier and have 5 or more than kids..”

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Why you want to get married early?”

Hyoyeon :“Co’z I want to play at my kids and tell to them how I’am great dancer……How I work hard to reach my dream……”

Mc Lee Seunggi :“And, not to give up everything.”

Hyoyeon nooded.

Mc Kang Ho Dong :“Did your president YG comments about the show were taeyang was on that program.

Taeyang :“Yeh. He said it was great and I’m was so lucky to have hyoyeon as my wife.”

GDragon :“He enjoy watching it."

--------------------------------*

AS MY CHAPTER NEEDS TO END HERE!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH WITH YOUR NICELY COMMENTS.

YOUR COMMENTS INSPIRED ME ALOT .

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVES IT!

PLEASE, STAY TUNE TO MORE UPDATES OF MY FANFICS.

I NEED TO SLEEP AND TOMORROW I'LL UPDATE

THANK YOU FOR THOSE LOYAL HYOHYUNNIES.

I LOVE YOU ALL!