Conspirator

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

While Hyoyeon is in the stage and this members are watching her in the backstage .

An MC of We Got Married suddently knocked there door .

The girls starled. "Nogo?" Seohyung head towards to the door to opened.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The girls stood up and bowed gently.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The mc replied and bowed to them.

“Nogoseyo?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m the mc of the popularity mbc show we got married.”

“Ah, Jinjaro?” The girls all said.

"Ani, how came you are here in Paris?" Sooyoung said.

“Why are you here anyway?” The girls asked.

“It was confirm form that hyoyeon will be the next SNSD's to get married..” The members had started to gathering near him.

“Neh? Pardon?” Taeyeon said.

“Hyoyeon unnie?” Seohyun asked the mc who is now confuse with the news.

MC nooded “Kim Hyoyeon doesn’t know about this. So we need your cooperate for this show.” MC stated.

“Are we going to hide this news and suprice her?” Sunny asked.

“Yes, Tomorrow she will meet her husband and We need four members to be with her.”

“You mean that we are going to join with her but pretend that one of us will be the wife?” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Yes, That's it.”

“Arasso.” The girls nods. “Kamsamhida..” MC bowed as he closely going to leave the room.

“Okay, Kamsamhida.” The girls replied.

After the MC leave the room of SNSD's. The girls immediately discuss how to suprice hyoyeon on being appearing on WGM.

“I'm going crazy now.” Tiffany said.

“So, It's hyoyeon unni turn.” Yoona sitted next to seohyun as well she join the conversation.

“I wonder who will be this husband.  It must be Idol.” Taeyeon thinking about this being husband of Jang Hyungdon.

“I will be more comfortable if hyoyeon husband will be idol but if he Is not, I’m not going to watch her in WGM.” Tiffany frankly said.

“But what if it’s Boom oppa.?” Sunny eyes began bigger as well the members shouted.

“NO WAAAAYYYY!.” They shouted.

”Ya! Sunkyu, Don’t say weird things..” Jessica bitting this nails.

Yuri sighs. “Aigoo, But Boom oppa is not bad.”

“That’s right. He’s also handsome.” Seohyun who’s looking this self at the mirror but suddently members laugh at what she stated.

“Maknae, Gwanchana? Don't say that.” Jessica scold seohyun but maknae became unison

“Aniya unnie,” Seohyun stopped when taeyeon speaks up.

“Arasso, Enough. We don’t care who is the husband atleast she's on the show.” Members were all looking with taeyeon.

“Like what you did Taengoo?” Tiffany smiled at taeyeon. Remembering that she get married with Uncle-Idol.

“But who will join with hyoyeon tomorrow? She will met her husband on theme park.”

“Me..” Tiffany suggest his self

“Me too.” Jessica said. "How about taeyeon?”

“That will be make obvious, Taeyeon is already married before.”

“That’s right. That’s right.”

“Seo—Seohyun?” Sooyoung suggest maknae who’s also married before.

“Ya! Sooyoung. What’s wrong with you, why you kept suggesting the married person before.  It will be so obvious…” Sunny stated.

“How about you Sooyoung with Yuri.” Jessica pointed them as well as she still bitting this nails.

“Oh! That’s good.”

“Okay,Okay.” The members started gathered together as they do hwaiting.

“Right now, we wish Hyoyeon for a good married person and we hope that this husband will be idol and treat her and wish that is not boom oppa, because if he's. I’m seriously going to leave the group.” Members burst into laughted at Taeyeon stated.

“What are you saying, Taengyoo.~” Tiffany said.

“Arasso. Let’s go hwaiting. 1 2 3”

“So nyo shi dae, FIGHTING.” The members finish the hwaiting suddenly hyoyeon came in and the members shocked.

“What are you guys doing?” Hyoyeon stopped at near of the door.

“Nothing, we are just wishing for taeyeon’s birthday.” Yoona added as this back is facing at hyoyeon and hidely smiled.

“Really?” Hyoyeon head towards to them.

“Your really great in dancing..” Hyoyeon sight and sat on the couch. “Aigoo, it’s tiring.”

“Do you guys watch it?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course..” Members were looking secretly and can't holding their laugh.