Final

I Love You.... Noona!!!

Narator POV

At the airport....

Haeri and her parent are standing in front of the gate while Sehun was reporting to the customer service, Haeri let a deep sigh.

"Do you miss him already Haeri'a?" Asked her mom, Haeri gazed her and smile.

"Ne.." Haeri said and looking at her dad who smile bitterly.

"I'm done" Sehun said and stand beside Haeri, their parent nod and walk in front of them. While Haeri and Sehun walk behind side by side.

"I will make you proud Noona..." Sehun said and squeeze gently her hand, Haeri smile and nod.

"You already make me proud Sehun'i" Haeri said. Sehun smile wide.

"Don't forget to call us when you arrived there" Said their dad, Sehun nod

"Don't get sick there, omma will be worried" their mom said, Sehun laugh

"I know Omma, don't worry" Sehun said. Haeri just stand there, watching them say goodbye.

Their dad looking at her and sigh, he round his arm to his wife.

"We'll be waiting in the car Haeri'a" Said her dad, Haeri nod.

After their parent left, Sehun walk toward Haeri and hug her tight, Haeri round her arm to his waist.

"I'll be missing you Noona, everyday" Sehun whispered to her, Haeri swallowed hard, hold her tears

"Me too.." She whispered, Sehun pulled back and gazed her softly. He rub her cheek with his thumb lovingly.

"I love you Noona, I always do..." Sehun said, Haeri let her tears fall when she heard that, Sehun wipe it.

"Don't cry, I'll be back for you" Sehun said, Haeri nod.

"I know, it just, what if I can't sleep at night, no one will cuddle me, what if you get sick, no one will be there for you" Haeri let a little sob, Sehun sigh and hug her again.

"If you can sleep just call me, I'll be there Noona, I will run to you no matter how far it is" Sehun said, Haeri still cry on his chest.

"Please stop crying or I will canceled this journey" Sehun said and squeezed Haeri gently. Haeri bit her lips, no matter how much she want to do it, make him canceled the journey but she refuse to being a selfish Noona or girlfriend, she know this scholarship is important to him.

"I'm okay.." She said with her trembling voice, Sehun pulled away and smile.

"Wait for me and I promise, the day I'm back to you, I'm yours forever" Sehun said, Haeri looked at his eyes and nod.

"I'll wait.." Haeri whispered. Sehun smile and lean his face to hers.

"I love you.." Sehun whispered before captured her lips with him, Haeri closed her eyes and kiss him back.

"I love you too Sehun'i...." Haeri said when they pulled away. Sehun smile.

They holding hand together when Haeri takes Sehun to his gate.

"Remember to call me when you get there" Haeri said, Sehun nod

"I will.." Sehun said and gave his passport to the security. Haeri wave when Sehun walk to the corridor. Sehun wave back and smile.

*wait for me Noona...* Sehun thought as he wave to his Noona.

*I'll wait Sehun'i but don't be too long* Haeri thought as if she can read his mind.

*Nw i just have to talk to Baekhyun Oppa about us and Sehun'i* Haeri thought and sigh as she walk leaving the gate and toward her parent.

==================================================

It's the ending my readers...

Sorry for the creepy and bad Ending...

I do understand if any of you will completeky dissapointed with the story

I will make a greet story next time...

*bow... m(_ _)m

Thanks for always supporting me...