Audition day

Welcome to the sad reality of being a fan

Your POV

It's finally the day to perform for MBLAQ!! KYA!!!!!

I'm so excited. I practised my dance moves the last time before waiting to get in line, until I saw Hyuna.

What was she doing here? I didn't bother caring, I just kept dancing and practicing. Soon it was my turn and Hyuna's turn.

The way that the audition worked was that two dancers will dance at the same time with the same song that they were assigned, and the judges will choose the best person.

We walked in and I saw MBLAQ as the judges with Rain.

I breathed slowly as Oh Yeah was played. I got into position and began dancing.

The music stopped and the judging began.

"Mhm alright Jesse, I see that you transfered from America and have had some experience in dance before,especially hip hop." Rain said as he looked at my audition sheet.

"And Hyuna, you have great y moves and can sing too. This isn't easy, but sorry Jesse, I think Hyuna deserves it this time, she does have y moves, we need a female, y dancer, you're just not the right person." he said. I nodded sadly but Joon spoke.

"Hey hey, we didn't have our say yet. I vote for Jesse!" he said and smiled at me. I blushed and looked away.

"I think Hyuna noona!!" Mir said.

"I'm not a noona!" Hyuna said cutely.

She's never nice or cute to me.

"I think we should have Hyuna." Seungho said.

While Thunder voted for me and G.O voted for Hyuna.

I nodded sadly as I understood that I lost. I sigh and walked out of the studio.

I was so disappointed. I practised so much, for nothing. If only I could sing, and have a body like Hyuna's, then I would've passed right?

I sat down at the entertainment's cafe and sipped my Americano.

Sigh pie. I guess I just need to focus a bit more on school.

"What's with the long face darling?" someone said.

I looked up and saw Joon.

"You shouldn't speak that way to me Lee Joon-ssi, there are many nosy ones out there." I said and went back to my drink.

"Don't be so formal, just call me oppa. And cameras are not allowed here anyways." he laughed as he sat down across from me.

"So what's with the long face?" he asked again.

"I really wanted to get in, but I wasn't y enough." I said disappointed.

"Oh well you're y enough for me." he winked and walked away.

I looked at him confused before looking back at my drink to see he left a note.

"Meet me at the dorm at 8pm. I want to talk to you!" the note read.

OH MY GOD. DID THAT JUST HAPPEN. TOO MANY FEELS -fangirlingness trying to be kept inside-

I almost cried as I touched his perfect hand writing. I kept imaging why he would ask me to come over.

Is it because I am y? Alright, time to make another fan fic based on this I laughed as I paid for my drink and walked back home.

-----

a/n: lol the way I write is yeah weird i know. haha but that is fangirling language!!