Joonismineforeverandmore?

Welcome to the sad reality of being a fan

Your POV

I walked to the nearby supermarket and bought a few things on the way home. I bought snacks, meat and vegies and other things.

I went home and baked a few cupcakes and decorated them and prepared a mini meal for MBLAQ.

I smiled as I finished the spaghetti. I did a better job than I expected.

I packed a scarf I knit for Joon in a bag and set off just in time for my bus.

I looked outside the window and saw many couples pass by. i sighed and looked at my watch.

When will I have someone too? When will I be able to have that special other that everyone has?

I sighed and thanked the bus driver before exiting the bus and walked to the dorm.

I walked past the friendly neighbors and bowed to the elderly.  I knocked lightly on the door and Joon opened the door.

he took the things out of my hand and took them insde.

"Yah, pabos, my girl's here!" he yelled as the others settled.

I blushed as he called me his girl.

"YOU WISH!! SHE'S TOO Y FOR YOU!" Mir joked as he stuffed his face with the spaghetti.

The others joined him while Joon took me to his room.

"So why did you call me to come here so sudden?" I asked him

"Well, thing is, the others are going to ask Hyuna to come over later and celebrate for her becoming the new dancer, but I think you were better so I wanted to congratulate you for being so good!" he said and kissed my cheek.

I blushed again.

He sat on the bed and I sat next to him.

"It's a shame I can't have any of the food you made. The guys are pigs. Just don't mind them." he laughed.

"I knew this would happen, so I packed a seperate one for you. Inside, there's spaghetti, some kimchi in case you want some side dish, uhm there's some sushi and other things in there. And I bought Soju for you too." I said as I began unpacking the food.

"Oh you're the best!! Really!!" He said and hugged me tight before racing to the food.

I watched him eat and laughed.

As he finished, I took out a smaller cake I prepared earlier for you.

"I'm not the best cook. Sorry. But usually people end their meals with a dessert. You don't have to eat it if you don't wanna." I said but he already started eating.

"urgh, I haven't ate home made food in so long! Thank you soooooo much. Here try some." he said as he fed me a piece.

"OHHHHH HYUNG!!! YOU'RE IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE!!!!" Mir said as he barged into the room.

"Yah! Kid!! Get out!!" he said and chased him out before closing and locking the door.

"Hyung!!!" Thunder said and banged on the door, "We need to go to Hyuna!! Aren't you going to go?" he asked.

I didn't want to look at him. He deserves to be able to have fun with the others.

"I think I'll go first, you go with the boys." i said and smiled at him and started packing the boxes of food.

"Thunder-goon, i'm not going. I'm a bit tired, you guys go first and send her my greetings." he said as he held me back.

"Don't go. It's hard to spend some time with my fans." he said.

I sat back down and waited for the others to leave.

"It's getting a bit cold lately, and I don't want you to get sick so here." i said and stuffed the scarf into his arms.

"Wear it for me~" he whined.

"You're old enough now! Do it yoruself!" I said.

"But, I'm your oppaaa. Do it for me." he whined.

I sighed and placed the neck around him, and for a moment, our eyes met.

-----

Joon's POV

Our eyes met and I leaned closer and closed my eyes. I kept leaning closer, but nothing was there. I opened my eyes and saw her running to the dorm's computer.

Aish, so embarrassing, I thought as I scratched the back of my neck.

"I'll do the dishes then." I said as she started to type away.

WHat is she typing about so furiously anyways?

I walked up behind her and looked as she kept typing.

Asian Fan fics? What's that? Joonismineforeverandmore? Is that her account name?

I raised my brow and walked away before she turned off the computer.

"Joon! I think I have to go now!" she said.

I ran out to her and hugged her tightly before showing her out.

I smiled and walked back to the dorm and the computer to search for asian fan fics..