chapter 3

Welcome to the sad reality of being a fan

Your POV

It's been a few days after the incident with Joon.

I looked into the cupboard for some ramen but there wasn't any. Sigh, already a bad start to the day.

I went to the living room and turned the tv on and saw MBLAQ performing.

Joon was so charismatic. His hair flip and everything. I turned the TV off and went to the market, deciding that I need food before I starve to death.

I put on my pikachu hoodie and placed the hoodie on [the hoodie had pikachu ears ^___^]

I walked down the ramen isle in the mini mart and took as much as I could. 20 packets should last the week I guess.

I'm not rich, I just don't spend money, just on food.

As I walked home, I saw a shop with a totoro hoodie just like pikachu's. MUST.GET. But it's so expensive and if I buy it, I won't have money this week.

To buy or not to buy? I stood there and looked like a total idiot.

I was lost in wonderland until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw someone with a face mask on. I automatically had kung fu mode on.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled, trying to get other people's attention.

He took his mask off...and I saw Joon..

"Oh my god. Mian! What are you doing here?! You scared me to death." I said and rolled my eyes

He handed me a bag "Just wanted to give you this." he pecked my cheek and ran off.

I opened the bag and saw the totoro hoodie. Wait..how did he know? Was I that obvious? I touched my cheek.

The cheek where Joon's soft lips touched.

---------

Joon's POV

Sigh, her cheeks are so cute! I want to kiss her again..Maybe next time. I hope the hoodie fits. She must really likes it if she kept staring like an idiot *mehrong*.

I hope she comes to the next fan signing though.

I sat on the bed and something red caught my eye. It was her present. I opened it and inside I saw a teeshirt and a hair clip.

She's so cute. I thought and smiled to myself.

"Joon-goon, come on! Time to eat meat!" G.O yelled. Always so loud.

-----------------------

Your POV

"Yah,did you hear MBLAQ is having another fan signing?? And it's at our school!!! I think theyre trying to raise money for the poor and are seeking help from schools! Oh my gosh!!! I'm so exciting to see Thunder!!" my friend Na Eun said in class.

"Wait what?!?!? When? Where?" I said with a huge smile.

"Tomorrow at four in the garden. I'll see you there ok?" She said and ran out of class as the bell rang.

Oh my god. What do I do? What do I wear? Sigh, this is so fustrating living a teenager's life. If only I was pretty enough for oppa, and a bit older....so close

----[at school the next day]

"Hey how come you're not dressed up for MBLAQ's show today?" Na Eun said in the last class of the day.

"Oh my god! I totally forgot! Asif I would forget that!! Why didn't you tell me earlier!!" I screamed.

The teacher looked at me weirdly and I had to apologize to the class -sob-

"Well I didn't have classes with you until now you loser!" she retorted.

She has a point I guess.

"Well at least I got my mblaq shirt on, they can sign that I guess." I said and giggled softly.

"Hey, where did you get that totoro hoodie? It's cute as" a boy in my class remarked.

"Just a present from someone." I said and blushed. I hope Joon remmebers me.

------------

[AT THE SCHOOL CONCERT FOR MBLAQ]

MBLAQ were performing OH YEAH and Joon was doing his signature body wave. Urgh, he's abs are bigger too! I swear I could molest him right now. Wait, calm down. What if I do that on stage when it's fan signing? Oh god I hope not. But look at him sweating oh god. This boy is so much to handle.

As they finished off their last song It's war, they went to the back to change and everyone placed in donations and the manager was handing out mini albums to the group of fangirls, including me. Yes, another one to add to the collection, and Joon can sign this! I smiled as Na Eun dragged me into the line waiting for MBLAQ.

As it was our turn, girls were pushing ahead of us. I didn't mind, but Na Eun did. She just told them to back off and got on stage.

Yeah Na Eun doesn't stop for anyone when it comes to MBLAQ. But I'd rather wait, a bit more a lone time with them. kekeke winkwink.

Finally when it was my turn, I gave the album to member to sign, Joon being last.

"Is it ok it you sign my tshirt too?" I asked and took the hoodie off while he signed the album.

He signed it on the back and whispered carefully so that only I could hear.

"Thanks for the gifts, and I see you like the hoodie I gave you. He smiled and bowed. As he bowed, I saw the clip I gave him. He wore it. I instantly touch the same clip on my head and blushed as he winked at me. I ran off the stage, like the first time we met and put the hoodie back on again when someone stopped me...Jiyeon...

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed at her.

"Why is he nice to you? And why do you have the same hair clip? Give me that." she said and tried to yank it out of my head.

"Excuse me, I don't think hair pulling is very attractive." someone's deep husky voice said. I turned around and saw Thunder.

Jiyeon was so shocked she ran off.

"Th-thankyou.." I said and blushed as he only had a white wife beafer on.

Even though I am Joon biased, Thunder is getting pretty big arms.

He gave me a sudden hug.

I couldn't help but cling on him to smell his cologne when he tried to pull away. I got what he was trying to do and backed away immediately. I blushed as he scratched his head.

"Uhm.." I mumbled.

"Yeah, fan service." he smiled and walked off.

-----

a/n: sob I feel like this story isn't good~~ sorry that i didnt update for a while :(

but here is a long chapter maybe! xD