Mianhei :')

You are the KEY for my heart

 

Taemin : I like you .

You : Bwo ?!

 

-- Key POV –-

Andwae ! This cannot happen ! I know I should not peeping them but this is incredibly ridiculous ! Taemin can’t couple with you ! Because … because … I like her too. No , I love her. But , I don’t wanna have a fight wit Taemin because of a girl . Should I give up ? Should I ? This is frustrating ! No , I should not give up ! you have to choose between me or Taemin !

 

You : Taemin oppa, of course you like me . You’re my fans right ? Hihi ^.^

Taemin : Nope , I like you more than as a fan . I like you like you are my yeojachingu , and I want you to be your yeojachingu . Can you ?

You : Taemin oppa, I afraid I can’t . I have someone that I loved . He taught me everything , he is the one who support me at first on my career before Jonghyun oppa and he is the one who really stole my heart with his sincerely . So , I fell in love with him secretly . No one know it until now .

Taemin : So I lost my chance . I know I can’t defeat that person once you said like that . But can I know who is he ? Do I know him ? 

You : Key Oppa ...

Taemin : Bwo ?! 

Key : Bwo ?! 

You : Oppa ! Since when you are there ?! 

Key : Long time ago .

You : So you heard *shy*

Key : Yeah *shy*

Taemin : Hyung , you are so lucky . Please take care of you carefully . Don't break her heart ! Or I'll break your face *evil face*

You : Taemin oppa, mianhei ~

Taemin : It's okay . I'm glad he is Key hyung. And I accept it because he is hyung . instead , I can find new girl , better than you *evil face again*

You : Oppa ~ 

Taemin : Haha , just kidding ^.^

Key : Taemin , gomawo . I owed you so much !

Taemin : Yeah , of course . Haha , just kidding . I think I should go . Bye *smile*

 

Taemin walked away from there. You know eventhough he smiled , his heart is totally broken heart. You also felt sorry to him .

 

Key : So ~

You : So what , oppa ?

Key : Do you really like me that much ?

You : If I said yes , what did I get ?

 

Key pulled your hand and kissed your lips . You shocked but you enjoy it after that . Suddenly Jonghyun passed by and saw you and Key kissing . 

 

Jonghyun : YAHHHH ! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING ?!

You : Jonghyun oppa !

Key : Jonghyun -ah , sorry but your sister is MINE now ! Annyeong !

 

Key pulled your hand and run away from there. You follow Key to somewhere and continue what are you guys do earlier .

 

Jonghyun : you -ah , now I can stop worrying about you. Be happy my dear sister . I pray your happiness .  

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

FINISHED ! Soooo sorry if my fanfic is ! Do subscribe , thanks :D