You , WHAT ?!

You are the KEY for my heart

 

Jonghyun : you -ah … I realize that what are they said is true. I can’t stop you. Because I was like you back then . I wanna be on stage, I wanna sing , I wanna people to recognize me .

You : Oppa …

Jonghyun : Yes, I’m letting you to become a singer. But, please promise me something.

You : What is it , oppa ?

Jonghyun : First , you have to be strong. Omma and appa maybe will not support us. As you know , they don’t want us to entertain people. But it’s okay, you have me and SHINee. Second, I don’t want to see you become arrogant after you popular. Always smile and help keep yourself low-profile. Respect people and discipline. Third , being a singer is not easy and no jokes. Don’t give up easily and don’t be lazy. Yaksok ?

 

 Jonghyun said all this with watery eyes. You touched with his kindness , and his responsibility to his sister. You thank to God because give you such a wonderful brother.

 

You : Oppa , yaksokheyo. Gomawo oppa. You are the best. I’m glad you are my oppa *cried*

 

You and Jonghyun hugging each others. Others member saw the moment smiled happily. Especially Key.

 

 

 

After 3 years , at the airport

 

A crowded : WAHHHHHH !! you -shi ! We are your fans ! Welcome back to Korea !

Reporters : Hi you -shi , welcome back to Korea . How is your life in America ? Please comment a bit !

 

You look around in the middle crowded. Bodyguard that you hired is trying protect you.

 

You : Hi all , thanks for your support ! I’ve come back from America. I can’t say anythings yet because I need to find somebody. I hope you guys understand . Mianhei and gomawo . Annyeong ~

 

Jonghyun : you -ah !

You : Ah , oppa ! SHINee oppa ! Waaaa , bogoshipoyo ! Jeongmal bogoshipoyo !

Key : you -ah ! We miss you too !

 

Crowded : Wahhh ! SHINee !

 

Taemin : Wow , looks like you have more fans than us ! Charasso !

Onew : Yeah, I’m sooooooo envy with you :P

Minho : Me too , hihi .

You : Hahaha , please don’t Onew and Minho oppa. You will have more fans in the future !

Jonghyun : Come on , we have to go to the studio. Let’s get in car quickly.

You : Jonghyun oppa, omma and appa not coming ?

Jonghyun : Hmmm, yeah. They said they are busy. It’s okay, we will greet them later. Come on , I want to hear all your story when you in America. Its exciting right ?

You : Of course , oppa ! I want to hear your story too when I’m not here.

 

From the car until the studio, you keep talking and talking. Telling them about your life at America. Everyone was happy. Except Taemin.

 

You : Taemin oppa, waegiraeseyo? Why do you look so sad? Are you not happy that I’m back ?

Taemin : A..aniyo . Of course I’m happy. I just a little bit tired. We held a showcast last night, so we lack of sleep.

You : Oh, biannatta . You shoud take a rest. Not only you, all of you.

Key : Gwenchanayo . Taemin –ah , neon yeoja ? Everyone is showing their happiness because you is back. Why are you like this ?

Taemin : Why should I hide myself ? Wae ? Neon sirheo ?

Key : Yah ! Please respect your older !

You : Oppa , waeyo ?

Taemin : Waeyo ? You ask why ? It’s all because of you !

Jonghyun : Taemin ! What wrong with you ?! You are not like this earlier !

Taemin : Mian , I need to be alone.

 

Taemin walked away from there. You felt weird with Taemin behavior.

 

-- Your POV –

Taemin oppa , why are you like this ? Are you really not happy that I’m back ? Waeiraeseyo ? Did I do something wrong to him ? Taemin oppa .. Mianhae …

 

Key : you -ah , gwenchana ? You look pale .

Jonghyun : Yeah , you . Are you alright ?

You : Gwenchanayo . I just shock.

Onew : What wrong with Taemin ? Did any of you fight with him ?

Minho : Obseo , I just talked to him like always.

Jonghyun : Me too . Seriously what is his problem ?

Key : Nan molla , I also have a good relationship with him .

You : Maybe its true that he don’t like me back .

Jonghyun : you , malhajima. He is tired , like what he said earlier .

You : I think I should talk to him later.

Jonghyun : Never mind , he will cool down sooner or later .

 

That evening

 

You : Taemin oppa, can I have a talk with you ?

Taemin : Oh, hm yeah . Come in.

 

You step in his room and take a sit beside Taemin. Taemin look so serious . You kinda scared to start conversation.

 

You : Oppa , w..why you get angry earlier ?

Taemin : Hm , no reason. I also don’t know why.

You : Please don’t lie to me, oppa. Are you really not happy that I’m back ?

Taemin : No , I just …

You : Just what ?

Taemin : I wanna be honest but I can’t *start crying*

You : Oppa , waeyo ? Please tell me what happened .

Taemin : I like you .

You : Bwo ?!

 

 

 …to be continued…