Oppa T___T

You are the KEY for my heart

 

At night

 

After dinner , you go to your room . You can’t wait to see tomorrow , your first day working as SHINee manager . Without hesitate , you sang SHINee’s song tittled “Hana (one)”

 

-- Key POV –

 

Wow , such a amazing voice ! Who is that ? Ommo ! Don’t tell me that is you voice ! Geez , she have talent ! I wonder why Jonghyun never told us about this matter . She can do the rap thingy too ! I hope she can dance well. If not , I will teach her ! I want to polish her talent . She can be a star one day ! We will stand in the same stage soon .

 

 

The next morning

 

Taemin : Good morning hyung . Mianhei , I’m late . I was oversleep :P

Onew : There you are ! We need to be super quick or else we will be dead meat if we late !

Taemin : Where is everyone ?  And you too ?

Onew : In the car , waiting for us , faster !

Taemin : Wait hyung , I’m starving ~

Onew : No time ! In the car , now !

 

 

At the studio

Key : Aigoo , luckily we arrive at the time .

Jonghyun : Yeah , if not we have to bury each other .

Minho : And it will be HIS fault *pointing at Taemin*

Taemin : Mianhei hyung ~ I thought someone will wakes me up * glare at you *

Jonghyun : So you want to blame my sister , huh ?

Taemin : Ani.. aniyo hyung ~ It’s my fault . Jeongmal chusunghamnida !

You : Taemin oppa , mianhei . I’ve wake you up , but you don’t listen .

Taemin : Jeongmalyo ?!

You : Nae .

Key : Taemin ! Don’t treat you like your servant ! She is our manager , not servant !

Taemin : I’m not, hyung ! Believe me , I’m just kidding earlier !

Onew : Okay , just stop it here . Taemin , don’t repeat it again . Let’s go in now .

SHINee : Nae ~

 

You sit at one corner . You can see everyone is busy . Crew , directors , SHINee , they all busy filming SHINee’s new MV song . SHINee looks awesome ! Even they felt tired , they don’t show it to the crew. They make up until the work done . Suddenly …

 

Key : you - ah ! Come here , ppali !

You : Bwo ? Naega ? Waeyo ?

Key : Yup ! Ppali !

You : Waegirae oppa ? Did somethings happened ?

Key : Nope , I just wanna introduce you to someone .

You : Who ?

Key : You will know later :)

 

Key brought you to someone office. That office complete with the recording set .

You : Oppa , what are we doing here ? Is it okay we leave the studio ? How if everyone looking for us ?

Key : Don’t worry , I’ve tell them earlier .

You : And , why you drag me here ?

Key : Let’s go in first :)

 

You and Key step in the office . You see some guys wearing headphone and a boy group singing in the recording set .

 

You : Ommo ! That is Super Junior ! What are they doing here ?!

Key : Did you forget ? This is SMTown entertainment ! Of course they are here to record their song .

You : I can’t believe it !

Key : Well , I brought you here to into you to someone .

Guy : Annyeonghaseyo , Key –shi .

Key : Ah , annyeonghaseyo , Jungwoo –shi . It’s have been awhile !

Jungwoo : Yeah . By the way , is this your yeojachingu ?

You : Ah , aniyo . Annyeonghaseyo , I am SHINee’s manager and Jonghyun oppa younger sister . My name is you .

Jungwoo : Oh , annyeonghaseyo . So you are SHINee’s new manager ? Where is the current manager ?

You : He is on long vacation . I replace him for awhile .

Jungwoo : Guraegeuna ? Arraso . Key –shi , what bring you here ?

Key : I want to ask you something . Can you write a song for us ?

You : Bwo ?!

Jungwoo : Haha , of course ! So you can sing , you - shi ?

You : N..no , oppa ! What are doing ?

Key : I heard sing last night . It was great ! You can’t waste your talent . You can even rap !

You : Jonghyun oppa will never agree if he knows about this !

Key : I’ll talk to him later . Please , let’s do this first . You have to try !

Jungwoo : That’s true . I know that Jonghyun will not be angry . Let’s have a try first . I can write a song for you guys . But , I need to hear your singing first . Why don’t you sing in there ?

You : I’m scared !

Key : I will sing with you . Come on , jebal ~

You : O..okay .

You and Key go into the recording set . The music start playing . You and Key sing “What I wanna do once I had a lover” by Yoseob and Gayoon.

 

Jungwoo : You have a very sweet voice ! What a waste if you don’t sing . I will compose a song immediately . I will call Key once the song done .

Key : Gomawo , Jungwoo –shi . Let’s have a drinks sometimes .

Jungwoo : Of course , kurom , kalkaeyo ! Annyeong .

You : Annyeong ~

Key : I told you so , you can do it .

You : jonghyun oppa …

Key : Don’t worry , I’ll talk to him . Let go back now .

 

 

At the SHINee Dorm

 

You are cooking for the SHINee members . You want to cook ddeobukki and kimchi fried rice. Jonghyun entered the kitchen .

 

Jonghyun : Where you’ve been earlier with Key oppa ?

You : Hmm , somewhere .

Jonghyun : Tell me , I’m worried .

You : Oppa , geokjongma ~ Trust me , Key oppa will not doing anything to me . You don’t trust him ? Or me ?

Jonghyun : I trust you , and him too . But , I just want to know . You gone without telling .

Key : I thought Key oppa told you that we were going to the recording set . Opppsss ! * cover your mouth *

Jonghyun : Recording set ?! For what ? Tell me now you ! Don’t even hide something from me !

 

Jonghyun looked very angry after knowing everything . You felt guilty to Jonghyun oppa and Key oppa . Everything is messed up on your first day working . After dinner , all members including you gathered in the living room , discussing about you.

 

Jonghyun : You can’t be a singer ! A.N.D.W.A.E !

You : Waeyo oppa ? Why can’t I ? Why you can , but I can’t ? This is unfair !

Onew : Geurae Jonghyun , why can she ?

Jonghyun : I have my own reason for that . you -ah , listen to me . Omma and Appa also will not agree about this . Look what happened to me after I became singer. They dislike me right ? They hope you will inherit our family business .

You : Sirheo ! Neaga sirheo ! I want to be a singer. Singing on the same stage with you guy ! This is my dream after being your manager . This is what I felt . Jebal oppa , I begged you .

Jonghyun : Andwae , please listen to me . Think about our parents .

Minho : How about let you try something new , Jonghyun ? I’ve heard her sang with Key yesterday . Accidentally I passed by the recording set and heard her singing . It was not bad , she also can rap .

Key : I agree with Minho .  We can persuade your parent . They will understand . Your father was a singer back then , right ? He totally will understand that the singer blood flow in you and her body , Jonghyun .

Taemin : Hyung , just let her try . Such a waste if we don’t polish her talent !

Onew : See , Jonghyun ? Everyone support her . You should support her too .

Jonghyun : I need time to think .

You : Oppa … * watery eyes * jebal ~

Jonghyun : I want to be alone .

 

Jonghyun leaves the living room and go into his room . You cry there. Key and Taemin were calming you down . Minho and Onew said that they will persuade Jonghyun . You said no . You don’t want to hurt Jonghyun oppa anymore. You said if he don’t let you become a singer , so you will not . You know , Jonghyun oppa do this for your future .

 

A few day later

 

Jonghyun still don’t talk to you . Since that night , he was refuse too see you . Today , SHINee don’t have any schedule . So you take a decision to tell Jonghyun that you will listen to him .

 

You : Oppa ? Can I talk to you ?

Jonghyun : Hmmm, okay.

You : Oppa, I’m sorry cause make you sad. As you said , I will not become a singer. I will listen to you .

Jonghyun : you -ah …

 

…to be continued…