3

My beloved Sunflower

___’s POV

 

L: “sorry…I didn’t mean to…”

 

___: “no…it’s ok…” my sad memories suddenly popped up in my head “3 years ago, I also had the ability to see”

L: “What happened??” he asked in curiosity “I…mean…you don’t really have to tell me if you don’t want to…” he sounded sorry for asking

 

___: “no…I can tell you. We’re friends now” *small smile* “It all happened when I was 14 years old …”

 

 

Flashback

 

Sohee: “Hey chingu!! Want to go to see a movie?” she asked while wrapping her arms around my shoulders

___: “Sohee-ah don’t you have LOTS of assignment to finish?” I gave her an ‘are-you-sure-you-won’t-die-if-you-don’t-finish-your-work’ look

 

Sohee: “It’s ok!! I will just make my brother do it for me!!” she answered looking as proud as ever

 

___: *-.-* “I feel so bad for Chaejin for having a noona like you”

 

Sohee: *pouts* “No! You should feel happy for him! I’m such a good noona!! If he knows how to do my assignments, that means he is ready for high school.”

 

___: “…you should at least thank him for actually doing your work for you”

Sohee loves his brother; Chaejin...but her way of showing her ‘love’ is through ‘bullying’ him…

 

Sohee: “…come to think of it…he should be the one thanking me!! I’m so concern about his grades!! I’m an amazing sister” *Proud face*

 

___: *-.-* “…sure…” *pull her hand* “let’s go!! I want to see ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks’… strangely… the chipmunk reminds me of the boy band infinite’s greasy Nam Woohyun.”

 

Sohee: “I think so too!! Probably because of his chubby cheeks ><”

 

We waited for the green light to signal us to walk over to the other side of the traffic…

 

Sohee: “LOL~~ that’s so funny!!” she laughed at my imitation of Woohyun

 

I continued imitating until I noticed a cat walking across the busy traffic… at first I thought the cat would make it to the side walk in time, but it stopped in the middle as it ‘meow’ in horror, that’s when I notices a big truck storming down…it honked loudly to scare the cat away, but it only stood still … My mind went blank, and without another thought, I ran out the traffic and embraced the cat in my arms… before I out, the last thing I heard was…

Sohee: “___-AH!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

---------Hospital-----------

After a while, I could feel myself conscious again…I opened my eyes, but all I see was complete darkness…

Did someone turned off all the lights?

 

Then I heard my umma yelling and crying…

Mom: “Please!! PLEASE HELP MY DAUGHTER” I heard a big thud…I think my mom fell on the floor

“I’M BEGGING YOU!! SHE CAN’T BE BLIND!! HER DREAM IS TO BECOME AN ARTIST, IF SHE CAN’T SEE HER OWN PAINTINGS SHE WILL BE DEVASTATED!! PLEASE DOCTOR HELP HER!!”

 

Did I hear it right? … Did my mom just say I’m…blind? No…NO!! It can’t be!! This…this is only a dream…yeah…a dream…I will just fall back asleep and everything will be fine in the morning!!

 

----------A week later--------

The following week was torture…I did nothing but cry and sleep…I didn’t want to open my eyes again…I was so scared to face the fact that I can no longer see again. I didn’t allow anyone to come near me, so I locked myself in my room. I would sit still on my bed and touch the tears I cried since I can no longer see them…

 

Mom: “___...sweetie…” she knocked on my door “You have to eat something… you didn’t eat for 2 days now…I’m worried about you”

I can hear my umma chocking on her tears… I hate seeing…I mean, hearing my mom cry…that’s 10 million times worst than me being blind…

 

From that moment on, I tried my best to smile and show my umma that I can still live my life being blind…

 

End of Flashback

 

END OF ___’s POV

 

 

VV.

Updated again >< I feel so sad because I lost a lot of subscribers and friends after the website temporally broke down :’( …let’s hope I can gain my subscribers back :3

 

Please Comment/Sub/Both/Feedbacks <3