12

My beloved Sunflower

___’s POV

“You ok?” the voice sound so gentle yet worried. I turned around and made eye contact with one of the most beautiful human being ever, Myungsoo.

I felt lost in his eyes, like I was in a maze with no way out. When I finally realize our close contact, I got up and fixed my wrinkled shirt “Yea I’m fine…t-thank you very much Myungsoo-sshi” I shyly looked at him

L: “Just as long as you’re ok” he flashed me a beautiful smile that was impossible to resist, I blushed.

___: “Come on… let’s… get some lunch.” I said to break my awkwardness and walked in front of him. He stayed closely behind, but with some distance

Just for a second, I almost forgot about the deadly heat. I put my right hand on top of my head and tried to block some sun from my face, but how can my small hands block the sun? I slowly felt dizzy…and in this rate, I will surely faint…I don’t really want to trouble Myungsoo…maybe he won’t notice…

 

Suddenly, a shadow blocked the sun from burning me and small cold breezes was touching my skin. I turnedaround, and saw Myungsoo’s nonchalant face with his sketch book on his head. Why is he holding his sketch book on his head?

I looked at him weirdly but quickly looked away when I realize his was staring in my eyes. His eyes!! It’s so breath taking!! I looked at my feet while blushing and noticed his shadow forming right on top of mine, the sketch book he held was perfectly blocking my head from the sun…wait….is he holding the sketch book like that on purpose? To help me block the sun?

END OF ___’s POV

 

L’s POV

This is a dream come true!! I am walking with ___, alone…without the annoying Sungjong!! Lucky I was walking behind her, or she would have seen me smiling like an idiot!! But I suddenly noticed her pale face…is she ok? She looks like she’s about to faint!! Should I carry her inside, but she might feel uncomfortable if I touch her…

I argued with myself in my head for a while until I thought of an idea. I put the sketch book on my head and walked closer to her. I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as I got closer to her.

She gave me a weird look, maybe because I was holding the sketch book on my head. I pretend nothing was wrong, but inside I was having a marathon.

I just wish we could stay like this forever… just the two of us…

 

VV.

I tried to make it interesting… but I have terrible writer’s block!! I hate it!!

Please Comment/Sub/Both/Feedbacks :3