CLAW Info Guide

CLAW: A Creative Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STATUS identifies whether the book is currently ongoing [ON], on-hold [H] or have already been completed [C], as well as marking the book's content ratings as follows: [M] is for Mature rating, [TW] is for heavy content warnings, and if the story is for general audiences, it will be left unmarked.

LANGUAGE indicators will also be added since I write in both Tagalog [P] and English [E].

Other details will include the story description, the main characters and their character names in the book, genre and themes of the story, as well as other things I might think of adding depending on other details I have on the book.

All my stories have been proofread and edited by myself; I typically go over the published chapters whenever I can to see if there are mistakes I missed the first time I read through them, in which case, I edit them once again, so just keep that in mind when reading. I also would just like to take this opportunity to thank my big sis for beta-reading my works. She sees all of these stories before they even get to see the light of day, and without her, I wouldn't be able to gauge what type of response potential readers might have and questions that may arise from them, that I have to keep in mind so I can create the most optimal reading experience for my audience.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter