Stereohearts

CLAW: A Creative Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[E][ON]

Romance, Friendship, Angst, Hurt/comfort

A funny strike of coincidence prompts to bring back memories of romance involving a certain friend group, making them realize that love truly is everywhere and it really is just a small world.

Starring

Members of ALAMAT and BINI

Another love story I'm currently practicing with. This time, it's particularly sentimental to me because I am very much a fan of Barkada movies (Spirit Warriors is a particular favorite of mine, but other movies I enjoy with the same vibe are Trip and The Reunion, among others. I can't think of all of it right now). I adapted the concept into literary fomat and thus, Stereohearts was born. I also added the element of "love confession" programs on radio. This one has the nostalgia and vibe of Philippine culture that raised a generation of new adults, and how it affected them and their views in love now that they're not as young as they used to. We follow the characters as they grow up through flashback sequences, as they remember the good old days, and how they navigate the world as they know it now with the knowledge they acquired through the years. This is my second P-Pop fic in this website.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter