Help me, please

Junho, the Vampire Slayer †

I’m sorry for making you wait again. Thank you all who haven’t given up waiting for this story. Your comments mean a lot to me. And I am happy to see all those new readers. Hope you’re having fun while reading this story ^^ I wasn’t using English for some time so forgive me if there are some mistakes.

Love you ^*^

your silly_daydreamer

______________________________________________________________________

 

Taecyeon stood up with whimpering. Junho was silently watching him. He wanted to give him tons of questions but he rather kept quiet. It scared him when Taecyeon went towards him with a half-crazy expression. He stopped right in front of him and said through clenched teeth: “What the hell have you done?!”

Junho had a frisson. Taecyeon’s gaze was making him nervous.

 

“You’re dragging a corpse in a daylight making me change. Then your friend vampire attacks me. I almost died because of you!” Taecyeon indignantly continued.

 

“I just-“

 

“What the is the reason for dragging a corpse?” Taecyeon did’t let Junho to speak. “Have you murdered someone? Have you wanted to get rid of evidence? I guess you haven’t planned that corpse to be lying here.. torn to pieces..”

 

“Wait.. it’s not how it looks..” Junho tried to explain.

 

“You know what? Tell this lies to your vampire friend. I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t want to know. Do you think that it’s easy.. to live with a full moon curse? And you just appear with a dead man in a bag and I almost lost control. Do you know what could happen?”

 

“I haven’t killed anyone! It was that vampire. And he’s absolutely not my friend. Until a few days ago I had no idea that something like werewolves and vampires exists. And then they started to appear and suddenly I had a corpse at home and I don’t know what to do with it!” Junho was shouting. “It’s now torn to pieces. What do you think I’m supposed to do?? Everything’s messed up. Police will find out.. they’re going to find my fingerprints and I would be screwed up.” He sat on the ground and buried his face in his hands.

 

Taecyeon was staring at him for a while. “Sorry.. but I don’t want to be a part of this.” He said, got in his car and drove away.

 

Junho was sitting on the grass near the road with his head in his hands. He felt like hiding somewhere in the corner to silently die. He took a phone from his pocket and dialed Wooyoung’s number.

 

“Junho?” He heard Wooyoung’s voice.

 

“Hi.. I’m not coming to school today.” Junho whispered. “Somethig urgent appeared..” He said but his voice cracked with the last word. He couldn’t stop tears that started falling down his cheeks.

 

“What happened?” Asked Wooyoung with fears.

 

“Nothing. Everything’s alright. Stay at school. See you later.” Junho lied.

 

“I hear that something’s wrong!” Wooyoung panicked. “Stop to act like a hero and tell me where you are. I’m not at school.”

 

Junho sighed. He was silent for a while and then said: “I’m near the forest road... about the 200 meters from my house. Woo........... I don’t know what to do...” he couldn’t hold it inside him anymore. Tears were falling down his chin.

 

“I’m there in a minute.” Wooyoung said and hung up.

 

Junho closed eyes, waiting. He was angry at himself for letting Wooyoung come to help him and making him see that awfulness. But he felt relief as well.. that he won’t be in this alone. Because he wouldn’t make it.

 

*

 

“Junho!” Wooyoung shouted when he saw his friend sitting on the ground.

 

Junho slowly stood up and looked at Wooyoung with swollen eyes.

 

“What happened?” Wooyoung asked.

 

“I’m sorry for dragging you in this.” Junho said with shaking voice and looked to the place where Taecyeon torn the dead body.

 

Wooyoung’s eyes widened in fear. “It... isn’t... what I think...... Is it?” He whispered. Blood, flesh, bones... lying on the ground. When he saw it he felt like throwing up.

 

“Chansung, that vampire, left at my house a dead body. He said that he’s going to call the police. I was scared so I dragged it out and wanted to get rid of it but then Taecyeon stopped here with his car and changed into a werewolf, torn the corpse and tried to kill me. Then Chansung fought with him and then both of them left.” Junho sputtered.

 

Wooyoung was staring at him for a while out of words.

 

“Have you said werewolf? Taecyeon is a werewolf?” he asked and shivered.

 

“Yes. I didn’t want to believe it either.” Junho nodded.

 

“And... you invited that vampire to your house?” Wooyoung asked.

 

“Yes, he forced me..... wait... How do you know that the vampire has to be invited?” Junho was surprised.

 

Wooyoung nervously gulped. “They say it... about vampires...” He mumbled. “But.. what we’re gonna do with...” and he looked to the remains.

 

“I have no idea. Just the thought of touching it is making me feel sick.” Junho said and Wooyoung noticed that his friend is still trembling. He hugged him and patted him on the back. “We will come up with something...” He tried to calm him down although he was shivering too. After that girl in the club he didn’t want to see another dead person. And suddenly it was here. Torn into pieces.

 

*

 

Chansung was sitting on his leather sofa and frowning. He felt rage. Huge rage. How could that little hunter dare to talk to him like that? He saved his life after all! And then he was defending that puppy. How daring!

 

But he remembered pretty well his expression when he talked about killing people. And how his whole body was shivering. How he was holding his tears with determination in his eyes.

 

And suddenly it didn’t feel so funny as it did at the beginning.

 

And he didn’t know why.