Sweet disaster

Bitter but sweet defeat
Please log in to read the full chapter


Sana's Restaurant is a vibrant and inviting establishment located in the heart of the city. Nestled among bustling streets, the restaurant exudes warmth and charm, drawing in patrons with its welcoming ambiance and tantalizing aromas filled with wine and dine. 

 

 

 

 


As you step inside, you are greeted by the cozy glow of dim lighting and the buzz of conversation from diners enjoying their meals. The decor is a fusion of modern chic and traditional elements, with plush seating, intricate artwork adorning the walls, and soft music playing in the background.

 


On Friday nights, Sana's Restaurant comes alive with the enchanting sounds of live performances. The stage, positioned strategically at one end of the dining area, serves as the focal point for the evening's entertainment. Musicians, ranging from soulful singers to lively bands, take to the stage, captivating the audience with their talent and charisma.

 

 

 


The atmosphere is electric as guests sip on signature cocktails and savor the delectable dishes from the restaurant's diverse menu. From flavorful appetizers to mouthwatering main courses and decadent desserts. 
Amidst the lively ambiance and spirited performances, Sana, the owner and visionary behind the restaurant, can often be found mingling with guests, ensuring that everyone feels welcome and taken care of. With her warm smile and genuine hospitality, she adds a personal touch to the dining experience, making patrons feel like cherished friends rather than mere customers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this Friday night is special and probably specifically for Sana. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the saxophonist fills the air with soul-stirring melodies, the atmosphere at Sana's Restaurant becomes even more enchanting. The performer, a tall figure with an air of confidence, sways with the music, his fingers dancing effortlessly over the instrument, weaving sound that resonates with the emotions of the audience.

While Sana was busy checking everything “Guys, today is wine day. I hope every guest got own wine” Sana reassuringly talked to her waterers. 
“Sure, Miss Sana.” Following with the compliance from the staff. Sana exchanges warm smiles with her staff as one of them says 

 

 

 

 

“Table 19 requested for champagne”  

 

 

 

“Okay, no worries”

 

 

 

 

 


Sana's eyes roam over the crowd for table 19 after meeting the staffs, and her attention drawn to a familiar figure among the guests.

 

 

It's Dahyun, the stranger she had shared a spontaneous and electrifying kiss with not too long ago. 

 

 

Dahyun stands out in the crowd, her elegant silhouette draped in a striking black satin dress that accentuates her shoulders, her gaze fixed on the wedding ring on her finger.

 


Sana's heart skips a beat as she watches Dahyun's conflicted expression, sensing the weight of emotions that linger beneath the surface. And then, in a moment that seems to unfold in slow motion, Dahyun reaches for her glass of champagne, her movements deliberate yet tinged with a hint of vulnerability. 


With a sudden resolve, she slips off the wedding ring, her eyes glistening with unshed tears, and drops it into the champagne glass.

 

 

 


The clink of metal against glass is drowned out by the haunting strains of the saxophone, and Sana feels her breath catch in . In that moment, as Dahyun raises the glass to her lips and takes a sip, a wave of realization washes over Sana. "It was hella y" she mentally noted.  She understands now the depth of Dahyun's turmoil, the silent plea for freedom and authenticity.


And it only meant that she buried the failed marriage and free herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

As the music swells and fills the room, Sana finds herself falling deeper under Dahyun's spell. There's a magnetic pull.  Sana knows with certainty that she has fallen in love with the mysterious woman in black.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter