Chapter 4

HOW TO LOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It felt as if we had trekked down the slope for almost a mile. Though, it would have been like so when we ascended to the mountain top with my friends.

 

“Your boyfriend must be so worried by now.” The first thing he said since we started walking. Or maybe I didn’t really hear him well with how loud I was breathing. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes in immediate response.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.”

He turned around and gasp. “What?! Impossible…” He once again blinded me from his flashlight. I used my hand to shield my eyes from the glaring light. “A beutiful girl like you has no boyfriend? Pffft… Hard to believe.” He turned back around moving his flashlight away and pointed at front. He continued down the rocky slope. The light from the flashlight left an imprint on my sight. It was hard for me to see. I was annoyed at this point.

 

“I would really REEEeeeaally appreciate if you stop pointing that thing to my face.” I blinked multiple times to get rid of the blot on my eyesight.

 

“Sorry.” He stood still as he waited for me to catch up with him.

 

A sudden thought came to my mind. It wasn’t that I was not interested in men. It just that a sudden red flag would automatically lose my interest in them. Like one time Eun Ji Won took me on a date and we went to a local noodle shop. He was a gentleman and very romantic. However, he was too mature for me. He was three years older than me. It just felt weird. He was more like a brother to me.

 

It was hard to deal the after math of our friendship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter