Chapter 3

HOW TO LOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The man calmly approached a narrow gap on the wall.

 

“In here, we scootch ourselves into the gap and beyond this there is a tunnel and we will arrive at…”

 

The back of my head started to hurt. His speech became a garbled mess.

 

“I need medical attention right away for sure.” I murmured. I didn’t notice that the man had stopped talking. I looked at the water where I feel again. It was a miracle I survived. The fog from the muddy water seemed to slowly dissipate. I let out a sigh.

 

I turned to the man.

 

“I do need urgent medical assistance. Waiting on them might only worsen my predicament. So, I am going to come with you.”

 

He lightly smiled and nodded. “I’ll safely get you out of here.” He said as he slowly turned to the dark gap on the wall. He dug on his side bag and puts on his head light. I slowly approached him as the light from the flashlight seemed to not help illuminate the inside of the gap. He slowly pushed himself inside the rocky gap and slowly walked sideways towards the darkness.
 

“My name is Jiyong by the way.” His voice echoed as my body entered the gap and followed him.

 

“Nice to meet you, Jiyong.” My body is still aching. I couldn’t really think straight aside from the fact I maneuver myself inside narrow gap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter