Chapter 2

HOW TO LOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with an echoey wailing noise. I felt the back of my head hurt. My body felt as if it came out from a brutal boxing match as I groaned in pain by the spasming muscles. I mustered the strength to open my eyes.

 

As my blurry vision cleared, I found myself in the arms of a stranger. A tall pale looking man was looking down on me, somewhat bewildered. I got startled and tried to sit up.

 

“Wa- wait!” He exclaimed. I pushed myself up and flinched as the pain in my body escalated. “Gosh, Darn it!” I groaned in between my teeth. Huffing and puffing air as my muscles tightened by the sheer pain around my back and to both of my sides.

 

“Be- be careful. You just fell off from…”

I wrapped my arms around my side to comfort me from the pain. I looked up and heard echoing voices from my friends.

 

“Guys! I’m alright!” I shouted. I could hear Jennie’s hysterical cries echoed. I rolled my eyes, in disbelief of her reaction.

 

“Jesus. She panics too easily.” I muttered. I tightened my jaw, trying to bear the pain from all over my body.

 

The man chuckled. “Anyone would panic from going through that lengthy fall.”

 

“I … guess so.” Squinting my eyes while staring at the cave hole. The stalactites from the room glistened as the light moved from out of the hole where I came out.

 

“Looks to me like I fell about twelve feet, eh?” I remarked. Trying to analyze the bodily harm that would befall from someone who fell off from the side hole of the cave. I looked around to see other way out.

 

“I think it’s more like twenty-five…” He blankly responded as he glanced around the ceiling. I stared and looked at his emotionless facial expression. There is no way I could survive with that length of a fall. I soon realized that some would go cliff diving and came out alive, as far some videos would show.

He seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter