Chapter 1

My Best Friend is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey, do you see that guy? His cold expression is so cute. Yet, he's always cute!" The girl whispered to her friend. The guy is Kim Sunggyu as the nametag was on his school blazer. He was walking alone in school hallways. His hair was His eyes were small, half close, but he still have eyes that attract girls and boys. The sounds of those two girls makes Sunggyu sighs but proud because at least he got attention from someone.

As he gets in the class, as a first year student, he look around, and couldn't see someone he knew. His friends are all third year but didn't find them in this High School he attended. He is just taking late time to attend high school for personal reason, that is he need money. This is why he wants to find other way to skip grades but he have to be patient. He is getting bored because this is already March, that he had to spend his time alone.

After some time, he sees Mr Choi, a teacher in his class. He crosses his arms, knowing the class lesson will started soon with these annoying kids swooning over this married teacher.

"You look hot, Mr Choi!"

"Did your wife cook for a breakfast? If no, I can cook!"

Sunggyu rolls eyes hearing those words from girls in this class.

Mr Choi giggles, and shakes his head. He looks outside, and waves at someone to get in the class.

Once the boy came in, Sunggyu gasp, and cover his mouth, he suddenly smiles at the boy. Now, he's waiting for the boy to introduce himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter