five

hiraeth | seulrene

5|

Joohyun will surely miss the kisses coming from Seulgi, that moment she wakes up seeing the younger already awake and staring at her like Joohyun is the most precious person in the world, or when things suddenly urge them to touch each other lips like it was magically pulling them into each other or with just random stolen kisses that happen every day in their lives.

It was soft and warm and comfortable, full of colors and emotions that Joohyun thought Kang Seulgi's lips were the best thing she tasted when she kissed so many before.

It was Seulgi who confused her if she was not straight the way she thought she was because honestly, Joohyun knows that she was attracted to Seulgi the moment Seulgi leans forward to wipe the excess cream off her drink to her lips.

Unexplainable thoughts that Joohyun felt the need to kiss Seulgi. She blamed it for all the attraction she felt from Seulgi's lean and curved structured body, sharp moves when dancing monolid eyes that could see the soul, and inviting lips, it is kissable, and Joohyun-like kissable lips.

Lips that know how to kiss.

Being attracted to the same gender didn't cross Joohyun's mind not because she was homophobic or disliked the idea but because she didn't find girls or even boys attractive as she felt for Seulgi at that time.

Joohyun is the definition of attractiveness in a level of God-like. Some almost reached the standard and so she dated them and stole them if unavailable.

Dirty tricks yes but Joohyun found it challenging and so she tried different things.

Experimenting, but in the end, she will always find a way to Seulgi and Seulgi is willingly opening her arms wide and welcoming.

Living with Seulgi is both a good and bad idea but Seulgi pinned Joohyun to the wall of unknown desire and curiosity about how Seulgi's touch will feel and maybe, and maybe Joohyun is the sole reason why Seulgi is Kang Seulgi Joohyun doesn't want to be with right now.

Seulgi is so innocent, kind, and lovely. Full of bright colors and flowers that the twisted and wicked Joohyun always wanted to burn to ashes and change to become something else but Joohyun failed because the older girl is the one that is on fire right now.