three

hiraeth | seulrene

3|

"Until when are you going to be like that?" Seulgi asked before when Joohyun was still in her 3rd year of college and Seulgi was just barely starting her first year as an art student at the same university as her.

"Like what? Being a ?" Joohyun answered, smirking and slightly laughing at Seulgi who offered to buy her a drink.

Kang Seulgi is always there to save Joohyun from more trouble.

Seulgi is always there to take Joohyun's hand when the situation is not favorable for her.

Seulgi is the one who is always there even if Joohyun doesn't exactly need the monolid or someone else.

Seulgi becomes the unwanted person.

Seulgi becomes an acquaintance.

Seulgi becomes a friend.

A best friend and then unexpected feelings grow.

Seulgi was the talk of their whole college, known for being a dance champion when the younger was in high school. Some big agencies wanted to train Seulgi and wanted to own the best dancer in the making.

Kang Seulgi was already creating an image that everyone adored and idolized. Joohyun on the other hand is not the one that everyone will like, maybe the girls hate her the most.

Joohyun knows from the back of her beautiful and slender hand that some girls are jealous of her because boys are dying to have her.

She is a beauty to die for, Joohyun equally has its name to the whole town for being a gorgeous troublemaker and a boyfriend stealer.

Joohyun always tends to bring misfortune to people around her just like Seulgi. The two of them share their name but after Joohyun meets the certain Kang with such a cliché thing in the world.

Meet at a coffee shop that Joohyun rarely visits because she doesn't like the smell of caffeine.

Seulgi popped out of nowhere like a mushroom and stopped Joohyun's gorgeous hand from slapping a girl just because Joohyun felt like slapping someone. It was funny and awful at the same time.

Joohyun is a known Bad Girl and Seulgi is just a Girl who doesn't want spices and attitude because she has these white wings and a halo above her head.

It was a story of two opposite people that became something that no one would think about.

It was the start of a friendship that no one thinks would click and last long, knowing Bae Joohyun. She doesn't make friends.

It was the moment when Seulgi and Joohyun changed each other.

That moment is the path and the bridge that will create various pain and happiness for the two.

It becomes a tale worth telling but Joohyun wants right now to delete that certain part of her life.