one

hiraeth | seulrene

1|

She doesn't deserve me and I don't deserve her either. Joohyun laughed at her own thoughts but the sound of her laughter did not scream any joy in it.

She let go of a loud sigh and put the hurt feelings aside because it would only ruin her if she let it into herself more.

The overflowing emotion she was feeling, she wanted to bury it deep down in the prison of her heart and let the spine of happiness travel to her bones.

She's happy, she needs to be because this is what she likes.

Finally... she's free again.

The liberating feeling is back the moment her mind backs off and finally decides to stop coming back to the way it was before, like knocking on a door that is always open for her, Joohyun almost memorizes every detail of the certain aesthetic wood that Seulgi itself designed.

Joohyun knows the moment she comes back to Seulgi, Seulgi will welcome her with warm hugs and sweet kisses despite the fact that Joohyun is the wrong one in the story.

She is the one that always made mistakes and it was always like that, then Seulgi is always the kind and the good one.

Suffocating yet it was blissful at the same time for Joohyun.

Seulgi is a wonderful human being that existed in Joohyun's life and Joohyun will never say something against the loving Girl because first of all, she felt the love of Seulgi all over her, from her body to her whole being. It was there, the feeling of being loved and it is still there up to now lingering in Joohyun's veins and making circular motions to her stomach and double the beat of her heart.

Maybe it will never fade away because Seulgi leaves a mark that Joohyun could never forget but she thinks staying more with Seulgi will never be the best choice for herself.

It won't be and Bae Joohyun is sure about that.