I love you

Unbreakable True Love

Next Morning,

Jessica went in Sungmin's room, who was already awake.

"Here, have your breakfast." Jessica said ang gave him a porriage.

"You need to take some rest..." Jessica said and she went out.

"Sica..." Sungmin called. She looked him back.

"What?" she said.

"Sorry, for yesterday..." Sungmin said.

"Forget about it. Just take a shower and come out. I have to go to school." Jessica said.

"Okay..." Sungmin said.

Jessica prepared for her school and wore a necklace that Donghae gave her when she was young. Then she smiled. Oppa I love you too. But we can't... Keep it in your mind. She thinks herself smiling looking the mirror. HeeChul cam in.

"Why my princess is make uping in the morning?" he asked.

"Oppa, I am not make uping." Jessica said.

"Or... yah, what happen yesterday?" HeeChul asked.

"Oh! oppa I have something to tell you." Jessica said.

"What?" HeeChul asked.

"Oppa, do you remember your best friends?" Jessica asked.

"Why not?" HeeChul said.

"Can you tell me?" Jessica said.

"Sure... Ryeowook, yes i always contact with him. and Donghae, but not him. You know him right?" HeeChul asked. Jessica slowly nodded.

"Should I tell you something?" Jessica asked.

"What? Tell me... I am curious." HeeChul said.

"Yesterday, I saw with Donghae oppa when I went with Sungmin oppa to his party..." Jessica said.

"BWOH? Donghae?" HeeChul shouted.

"Yes... Want to meet him?" Jessica asked.

"OF COURSE..." Heechul said.

"Okay, this is his house. You can go and meet him." Jessica gave him Donghae's address.

"Thanks Sica, by the way are you happy?" HeeChul asked.

"Yes, of course why not?" Jessica asked.

"BEING WITH YOUR FIRST LOVE" HeeChul said.

"Oppa,,," Jessica shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV

I don't know why I came to his house, but I am sure I don't miss him. I just want to see him right? I slowly went to his house. Open the door as I have the keys to his house. The home was too messy. I went in.

"What do you want, Kwon Yuri?" I heard a voice. It must be him. I turned around it is not him.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Ah, Minho, let me explain. Tell me where is Siwon." I asked. I know Minho and all the Choi family are really mad me. But I need to know where is  Siwon.

"No, Need to explain, Unnie... No, I don't need to call you unnie... Kwon Yuri. I don't need your explanation." Sulli said.

"Sulli, Minho I am really sorry..." I said.

"Sorry, you make my brother crazy..." SooYoung said.

"SooYoung? You are here? Why?"I asked.

"WHAT? What do you mean, this is my house... Why can't I be here?" SooYoung asked.

"I think you are married." I asked.

"Yes, I am but this is still my house. We don't need you. Get out." all the Choi family doesn't allow me I think.

=======================================================================================

Sorry for the short chapter, I am kinda busy... ^^

Thanks for supporting. What is the relationship between Yuri and Choi family find it out. ^^