I am Sorry Oppa.

Unbreakable True Love

 

 "Come in." Donghae called Jessica into the house. Before Mrs. Gyuri and Mr. Hyun Joong saw SooYeon(Jessica.) They started to yelled at Donghae.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY DID YOU CANCEL THE PARTY?" Mr. HyunJoong asked him angrily.

"Donghae dear, Please don't do next time. I'll die because of you." Mrs. Gyuri said.

"Do you know why I cancel this?" Donghae asked. "SOOYEON IS HERE..." his tears came out from his eyes.

"Bwoh? SooYeon? Our Daughter?" Mrs. Gyuri asked.

"YES, When I saw her... I can't... I can't go on with Yuri... I miss SooYeon..." Donghae said.

"Tell me Donghae where is SooYeon?" Mrs. Gyuri asked like she has lost her daughter for her life. Donghae pointed the door where Jessica was standing.

"SOOYEON?" Mrs. Gyuri asked. Jessica came out from the dark. She was crying not because she is sad but because she is happy to see her parents.

"Mom, Dad." Jessica said. Then Mrs. Gyuri can't control her tears anymore. She start to cry.

"My dear SooYeon... How could you? I miss you so much... Why do you run away?" Mrs. Gyuri asked many question.

"Mom, I am so happy to see you back. I miss you too. I cannot forget you..." Jessica said crying.

"Will you come and stay with me?" Mrs.Gyuri asked. Jessica shaked her head.

"Mom, I'd love to but..." Jessica was sticking there.

"But what?" Donghae asked.

"But, I couldn't leave my family like this." Jessica said. "I am also happy there. Although they are poor they love me. I am working as English Teacher. And I am really Happy there. I'll visit here as soon as possible." Jessica said and looked at her watch.

"I think it is time to go now. HeeChul oppa would be waiting me." Jessica said and left the house. When she came out Yuri was waiting her.

"Jessica- ah, is Donghae your boyfriend?" Yuri asked her. The question that Yuri ask make her sad and cry. She try to smile her back.

"No." Jessica said shortly and went out. Donghae ran out from the house. Yuri grabbed his hands.

"Oppa, where are you going?" Yuri asked Donghae cutely. Donghae just took his hands back from Yuri and ran after Jessica.

"SooYeon..." Donghae shouted and grabbed her hands. Then he turned around. He saw Jessica was crying. He wipe her tears

"Oppa, I don't want to sad... Please..." Jessica said.

"Why? Can't I be your boyfriend?" Donghae asked. Jessica shook her head.

"No, Oppa... You have Yuri and I have Sungmin oppa." Jessica said. "Let's end our relationship here." Jessica said wiping her tears.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Donghae asked. "I never love Yuri." Donghae continued. "I just want to give my love to you. SooYeon..." he said and hugged her. "Please don't leave me..." Donghae said then he kissed her deeply.

I am sorry oppa I can't.... Jessica think and she walked away.

"SooYeon... Will you leave me?" Donghae said. Jessica looked at him once and smiled.

"Have a nice days with Yuri..." Jessica siad and went away. Donghae was left.

SooYeon, Please don't leave me.... he cried in his mind.

Then Jessica walked to her house her heart is hurting. Then Sungmin appear.

"YAH, Jessica... He is back so you are leaving and going to him right?" Sungmin asked her.

"Oppa, are you drank?" Jessica asked Sungmin.

"DRANK? Yes, it is all because of you..." Sungmin said. "Do you know how much I love you?" Sungmin said. "But you..." Sungmin said and fainted.

"SUNGMIN. OPPA..." Jessica shouted and called him to her house put him in HeeChul's room.

Sorry, Sungmin oppa.... I don't love you... I have love only to Donghae oppa. And I don't want to hurt you too. Please don't love me and Yuri too. I don't want to hurt her. Jessica think while she is about to leave.

"YAH, What are you doing in my room?" HeeChul asked.

"Sorry, Oppa... Sungmin oppa drunk and he fainted so I call him to our house. You sleep with him or sleep in the living room..." Jessica suggest and went out.

"This little girl is something..." HeeChul think and took his pillow and sleep in the living room.

==============================================================================

Sorry For the late Chapter and short Chapter... I am kinda busy and the connection is too BAD..

Thanks You... The people who read and Subscribe. :)

==============================================================================