Child Adoption

Unbreakable True Love

    

Mrs. Kwon BoA was in operation room. She's really tired. "Hang on, Mrs..." the doctor said. The baby is in earth now.
(Baby cried) "Let me look my baby..." Mrs. Kwon said. "Stay happily with your father. I hope so." Then the doctors were in rush. "She's going to die. Do something..." one doctor said. "Stop, I know so please don't try and save me." Mrs. Kwon said. "The important thing is my baby must alive." Mrs. Kwon said that word "HeeYeon, my baby, live well with your father and doctor please tell Jae oppa to look after her please…." then she died.”She has passed away..." one doctor said. Then the doctor came out from the operation room. Mrs. Kim JaeJoong is waiting. "How is Boa?" he asked. "This is your daughter." the doctor said. "Tell me how is Boa? She is good or not?" JaeJoong asked. "She's...." one nurse can't tell.”She has passed away because of Cancer." a doctor said. "What? Boa passed away.... NO, NO, BOA, PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME WITH TAEYEON, HEECHUL AND HEEYEON." JaeJoong cried. "Doctor please saves her. Please save her..." he said. "I am sorry... Mr. JaeJoong, Mrs. Boa said please take care of this little HeeYeon" he said. "How can I protect HeeYeon without you." he cried and cried.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Gyuri is also in an operation room. She also was having difficulties too. "Sorry, Mrs. your child has no life." the doctor said. "How can be? It can't SooYeon must alive..." she shouted and cried. Mr. HyunJoong came in. "It can't be." Gyuri is still screaming. "Gyuri hang on..." Mr. HyunJoong said. "Oppa, what should I do? Our SooYeon is died." she said. "I know." HyunJoong said. "Do you want baby girl instead of SooYeon?" HyunJoong asked. "Do you think it works?" Gyuri asked. "Of course...” HyunJoong smiled. "I'll be back." then he went to orphans’.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry, Boa. I need to send her to orphans’ so if rich people come and adopt her she can be good right Boa?" JaeJoong said and he went to orphans. "Hello! I want to adopt his daughter." HyunJoong said. "What's her name?" HyunJoong asked to JaeJoong. "Her name is Kim HeeYeon." JaeJoong said. "So now she's Lee SooYeon now. I change her name as I adopt her." HyunJoong said. "OKay, this is a form. you need to keep this." the adopation manager said. "Okay." then they two signed. "Now, she's my daughter right?" HyunJoong asked to JaeJoong. "Yes, she is." then Jaejoong went out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey! See who I brought?" HyunJoong said. "OMG! a baby girl." Gyuri said. "Lee SooYeon is back to our world." HyunJoong said. "Honey! Please don't tell this to Donghae." Gyuri said. "Why?! Honey?" HyunJoong asked. "I don't want him to sad." Gyuri said. "Okay, honey I promise." HyunJoong said. "Omma, Appa......." a 2 years old boy ran into the room. "Donghae, here is your sister. Lee SooYeon..." HyunJoong said. "Oh! She's very beautiful..." Donghae said. "Will you love her?" Gyuri asked. "Yes, of course..." Donghae said. "Mom, Dad thanks for giving birth to SooYeon..." Donghae said. "You’re Welcome." Gyuri and HyunJoong said.

(13 years later.)

"Oppa, wait for me" SooYeon shouted. "Oh! Come on you are always late." Donghae said. "Oppa, wait..." then SooYeon came down.”Oh! you are very beautiful..." Donghae said. "Thanks you oppa." SooYeon said. When they were on the way to school. "Oppa, don't you have someone to love?" SooYeon asked. "Yes," Donghae answered. "So who's she?" SooYeon asked. "Lee SooYeon...." Donghae said. "Uh, Oppa... don't kidding me okay?" SooYeon said. "Oppa, do you know my firend Hyo?" SooYeon asked. "Yes, I know her." Donghae said. "She likes you." SooYeon said. "So?" Donghae asked. "Why don't you like her back?" SooYeon asked. "SooYeon, I am not interested in that okay? Stop..." Donghae shouted. "Sorry! Oppa..." SooYeon said and she went quickly. "SooYeon." Donghae called her. "What?" she said. "I am sorry that I shouted you." Donghae said. "That's okay. oppa." SooYeon said. "Look! That's Donghae right?" Kibum said. "with his belove sister." KyuHyun said. "What do you two want?" Donghae asked. “What?” KyuHyun said. “I just want your beautiful SooYeon” Kibum . "Shut up you two..." Donghae shouted. "SooYeon is not for you... Even not for HeeChul..." Donghae said. "OH! Are you in love with your sister?" KyuHyun asked. "Shut up you two..." Donghae yelled at them. "Oppa, calm down." SooYeon said. "Yah, you two. Don't disturb us. Let's go oppa.." SooYeon took Donghae's hands. "Aha, Donghae. I'll take your belove sister oneday..." Kibum . "SHUT UP." Donghae said and they went away. "SooYeon why do you call me?" Donghae said."Oppa, calm down okay?" SooYeon said. "Bye, SooYeon. I have to go now." Donghae said. "Okay." SooYeon said. SooYeon want into her class. "Oh! You are here..." SeoHyun said. "Look what Sunny did." YoonA said. "What?" SooYeon asked. "She broke your lovingly glass..." SeoHyun said. "Oh! Bestfriends..." YoonA said. "SooYeon, I am really sorry.... I didn't meant to do this. That SeoHyun and YoonA push me. I am trying to wash your glass." Sunny explained. "No need to explain right?" YoonA said to SooYeon.  SooYeon smiled. "Sunny, I believe you. You won't never do this to me. But not SeoHyun and YoonA." SooYeon said and looked at them. "You two do this right?" SooYeon said. "Aha, SooYeon. Why do you misunderstood us?" SeoHyun asked. "Because I never trust you two. But I trust Sunny and HyoYeon..." SooYeon said. "Yah, Lee SooYeon... So you are so proud because of you are the richest in the class?" YoonA asked. "Yes, so what? But I always think for my class mate." SooYeon said. "Not like you two." HyoYeon and Sunny said. "Yah, Lee SooYeon...." YoonA shouted and SeoHyun nearly to slapped her face. "Don't touch my sister like this." Donghae said. "Oppa..." SooYeon said. "SooYeon how many times I need to tell you not to fight?" Donghae said. "Oppa... Sorry..." SooYeon said. "No need to apologised. I need to tell this to Omma and Appa." Donghae said. "Oppa...." SooYeon shouted. Then she want and sit in her place. "You two, don't touch my sister like this Okay? I warn you..." Donghae said and went away. "SooYeon, your brother is like an angel he's so handsome." HyoYeon said. "No, he isn't he is like a beast." SooYeon said. Donghae went away from SooYeon's class. "EunHyuk let's go... What are you looking at?" Donghae asked. "Hyo. Why are you looking at Hyo?" Donghae asked. "Her name is Hyo?" EunHyuk asked. "Yeah, Kim HyoYeon is her name. She's from our dancing class and my sister best firend." Donghae said. "From Dancing club??" EunHyuk asked. "Can I join?" EunHyuk asked. "Yes, you can..." Donghae said.

(After School, on the way home)

"SooYeon what happen?" Donghae asked. "Nothing. You don't need to know. I don't want to talk with you..." SooYeon said and she went quickly. "Will you talk me if I won't tell what happen today to Omma and Appa?" Donghae asked. SooYeon turn back and looked at Donghae. "Really?" SooYeon asked. "Maybe..." Donghae said. "If you talk me I won't tell..." Donghae said. "That's my oppa..." SooYeon huged Donghae. "We are home..." they two greeted. "Hello! SooYeon and Donghae..." Gyuri said. "Today Mom and Dad will go to dinner... Donghae look after SooYeon okay?" Gyuri said. "Okay, I promise. Mom..." Donghae said. "That's my boy..." HyunJoong said. "Okay, Honey... Let's go..." HyunJoong said and Gyuri and Hyun Joong went out. "AHHHH.... So Boring..." SooYeon said. "Let's play oppa..." SooYeon said. "Play?" Donghae asked. "Yes, Hide and Seek..." SooYeon said. "It's boring..." Donghae said. "Okay, fine I won't talk to you..." SooYeon said. "Okay, FINE..." Donghae said. "I will hide..." Donghae said. "Okay, hide..." SooYeon said. "Start Now... 1, 2, 3, 4,......" SooYeon was counting. Donghae hide into his father's room. Then he went down the table. "I think SooYeon won't find me." Then he saw some files. "Why didn't Dad place this savely... Dad is so careless." Donghae said and he took that file he saw "Child Adoption"."What is this about?" Donghae think and he opened it. 

Born April  18 1989, Kim HeeYeon father Kim JaeJoong and mother Kwon Boa's daugther has been adopted by Lee Hyun Joong and Park Gyuri as their daughter Lee SooYeon. Kim HeeYeon is changed to Lee SooYeon.

Sign                                                                                                                                            Sign

Lee HyunJoong                                                                                                                      Kim Jaejoong
(Father)                                                                                                                              (Biological Father)

"Oppa where are you?" SooYeon shouted. "So? SooYeon is not my sister??" Donghae said. "Oppa here you are, I found you. Oppa, what's that?" SooYeon asked. "Nothing, SooYeon." Donghae said. "Oppa, I will tell you with father." SooYeon said. "SooYeon I want to ask something." Donghae said. "Yes, ask" SooYeon said. "What's your parents name?" Donghae asked. "Oppa, why are you asking these crazy question? My father is Lee Hyun Joong and mother is Park Gyuri." SooYeon said. "So she didn't knew yet." Donghae think. "SooYeon, if you are not my sister, will you forget me?" Donghae asked. "Why do you ask this question? I am not going to forget you anyway I am your sister. Come on oppa I want to sleep now." SooYeon said and went to bed. "SooYeon, I don't want you to know, I don't want to seperate with you..." Donghae think.

==============================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED.

THANKS YOU READERS. :)