Connection

Homesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong reclined on the arm chair in the living room of the JYJ dorm in Japan.

When did I become so attached to you Dara-yah?

I'm sure 1 year of dating with a maximum of three meet ups within two months shouldn't be enough to make me feel so empty.

Maybe it shouldn't be surprising. It took me 2 years after I realised that I fell in love with you to ask you on a date. Maybe it's because we circled around each other for about a month before we decided to give us a go.

My only consolation is that I know you feel the same way.

I can hear it in your voice. How your calm and soothing voice becomes even more  sweeter when I hear you say my name over the phone. I can feel the longing in your tone. I eat it up like a starved man.

The phone call aren't enough to get through this. But I try my best to placate myself with it. I will take whatever I can get from you. Though it's becoming hard with each passing day. I need to see your face. See your eyes looking at me. I need to feel your love.

You shaved one side of your hair for your comeback. I didn't even get to see it in person yet. I was very skeptical about it at first but you pulled off that unconventional hairstyle so beautifully in those pictures. My beautiful Dara-yah.

I wish you could just pack up a suitcase and hop on an airplane Dara-yah. I want to feel you melting in my arms when i hug you. I want to touch your soft skin.

I wish those dreams would come true where im lying next to you. Surrounded by your scent. Surrounded by you.

Jaejoong let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes. He did notice his friend smiling at him from the doorway.

__________

Sandara Park reclined on the sofa in the lobby of the hotel that she is staying with her 2ne1 members in Japan.

She looked at her phone for the umpteenth time and sighed.

"Ssantokki just call him!"
"What if Jaejoong's busy, Bommie-yah... what if my presence makes him feel overbearing? What if he thinks of this as being too clingy from my part and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter