4.

A man who hates the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[JUNGSOO'S POV]

 

“Where have you been last night? You suddenly disappeared without saying a word.” Hyuk said as I woke up and making my way downstairs.

 

“Huh? Oh yes, I left.” I responded, still rubbing my eyes and yawning.

 

“Why?”

 

“The party wasn't my thing so I decided to leave. Did you have fun last night? I bet you did.” I smirked and sat down while Hyuk keeps following me around.

 

“Of course I did! It was my best friend's birthday—” 

 

“Your crush birthday party.” I corrected him and see, I knew it! He likes Donghae.

 

“How did you know?!” Eunhyuk glared at me. He was flustered and I could really tell he likes him, not just a friend but more than friends.

 

“Secret. Anyways, where's mom?” I stuck out my tongue and he rolled his eyes.

 

“She left early this morning and I'm the one who prepared our breakfast. What time did you go home last night?” Hyuk asked me again. 

 

“I don't know. Aish! You are sooooo loud. Let's just eat peacefully, okay?” I said and placed all the foods he prepared while I was asleep.

 

“You are hiding something! So, who were you with last night?”

 

“Heechul.”

 

“Who's that? I've never heard his name before.” He asked me, curiously. 

 

Heechul is really fun to be with and I'm so comfortable around him. He makes everything easy and memorable. Up until now, I could still imagine his smile and hear his laugh. Wow I really had fun last night!

 

“The one you called pale because of his skin. I was with him the whole time while you were busy at the party and we got along well.” I smiled a bit.

 

“That guy?!”

 

“His name is Heechul and not that guy. Why are you so loud? Lower down your voice and let me eat in peace.” I jokingly said, shaking my head.

 

“Do you like him?” Eunhyuk straightforwardly asked me and caused me to cough. I was caught off guard and he immediately handed me a water.

 

What was that? Why would he ask me that kind of question?! I mean we just hung out last night and—oh we're gonna see each other again.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Hyung, why are you blushing? Oh look how's in love!!!!” He rose up from his seat and started to tease me.

 

“I am not! That's ridiculous.” I defended myself.

 

“How is that ridiculous? Hello, love at first sight exists and he was the first person who caught your eyes as soon as we arrived. Hyung, this is your chance!” Eunhyuk excitedly said and even clapping his hands.

 

“What?”

 

“Maybe he's your first love? As you've said before, you haven't met your first love. Hyung, what do you think about him?” Eunhyuk asked and sat down again. Why the he looks so serious about this? 

 

I did meet my first love. Well I just saw him once and after that, I've never seen him again and it was love at first sight too. I was 10 years old around that time. I know it sounds funny but for me he was really my first love. 

 

I've never had any relationsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter