Arrival

Race to her heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo was tired. And the shooting hasn't even started. There's still five minutes left.

She's known for her sleepiness but this is getting to a different level mixed with stress. Her stress is not because none of the guests are here yet. They won't be coming to same spot where the official running man members were told to come. No. The members will pick each guest up from a specific spot with their van. Only she knows that among the members. After all, the producer was very grateful of the brilliant idea she had given her.

The reason of her stress is the thought of what might happen next. When that crazy bastard of a dongsaeng she has meets the sweet vampire beauty Sandara Park.

Song Jihyo heeved one last sigh before composing herself as the cameras started rolling.

__________


Two black vans left the meeting spot.

The bigger one contained Yoo Jae Suk, HaHa, Song Jihyo, Ji Suk Jin and Jeon Somin while the smaller one contained Kim Jongkook, Lee Kwangsoo and Yang Sechan.

Song Jihyo is thankful of the fact that all the members of running man are so comfortable with each other. It's the comfort zone she needs very dearly at the moment. The on going chit-chat inside the van stops as they spot the first guest they will be picking up.

Lee Donghae from Super Junior.

Donghae got welcomed into the van in the trademark style of running man. Chaotic. Even she did her fair share of fangirling along with Somin. Who can blame them. Lee Donghae is quite a beautiful man.

The on going chatter picked up as the car started moving again. This time though, Donghae was put into the mix and the members had fun making him uncomfortable and putting him on a spot by joking around. Nothing harmful of course.

"Donghae-ah are you aware that Dara-shi would be joining us today?" Yoo Jae Suk asked.
Only Song Jihyo and the producers knew about the whole guest list at the moment. Everyone else only knew that Sandara Park will be one of the guests.

"Ah neh hyung." Donghae replied with a light redness tainting his cheeks which was noticed by only one person in the van.

Guess that crazy bastard was right. Song Jihyo thought as she discreetly observed Donghae.

"Are you close with her Donghae? I heard you guys are best friends." Haha teasingly asked from the seat behind Donghae.

"Uh we've known each other for quite some time. We are good friends." Donghae replied which got him a chorus of ohs which in turn made his cheeks look like ripen tomatoes.

Guess this part is getting cut. Song Jihyo thought while laughing quietly to herself in the backseat.


__________


About fifteen minutes later, they spotted their second passenger.

Park Chanyeol from Exo.

Yoo Jae Suk welcomed him enthusiastically. He'd grown a soft spot for Exo when he collaborated with them for Dancing King.

"Aigoo Chanyeol-ah! Yo!" Which earned Yoo Jae Suk a push at the shoulders from Haha.

All was merry until the millon dollar question came up again. This time from Ji Suk Jin to Park Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol are you close with Dara-shi? Do you know that she'd be joining us today?" Ji Suk Jin asked from the seat beside Song Jihyo at the back.

"Neh hyung, I heard about it. I don't know her personally. I'm a really big fan of her." Chanyeol replied.

Jihyo noticed how the second last sentence came out in a slightly dejected tone.

You'll get eaten up by a tiger if you try going any further than that Chanyeol. Jihyo thought while slightly shaking her head.

__________

Five minutes later, they reached their third guest.

Jang Wooyoung from 2pm.

"Wooyoung-ah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter