Light up the sky

A face to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 Jennie 

"Hey Jennie, where are you going" I heard my manager called me as I run away from the car. Awhile ago, there's a whole bunch of fans towering me after I left the label company. It was overwhelming and my panic attacks makes me throw up. I love my fans, but I don't like it when people gets too close to me with no boundaries. 

 I run and sat on the side of a dark streets. Hopefully no one finds me here. I put my hands on my face trying to calm myself and able to breathe. 

 I heard a footsteps suddenly getting close to me. God! my manager really can't understand that I needed time to be alone. 

 "Manager oppa, go away. I need to think" I sternly said but he's not budging.
 
 "ah, excuse me" I heard a woman spoke with soft and not so perfect pronunciation.

"I'm very lost right now and I'm hungry, do you know any barbecue place near here?" she spoke again. I can tell that she's foreigner based on the way she speaks. I faced her and damn she's tall and pretty. But I don't know. Maybe she's just saying that she's lost and hungry to get my attention but she's really a stalker. pfft try again. 

 "Uhm miss, can you talk? I'm really hungry. If you don't know any place, I can ask someone else. But can you show me a way out to this street?" she said with frustration. Damn, I'm the one who's helping here. Why she sound so frustrated? 

 

 While looking at her, I noticed her face. Pretty eyes, tall nose, pink lips, blonde hair. Again, she's freaking pretty! 

 "Uhm sorry, I actually know a place. Follow me" I said not quite sure if it is good idea to accompany a complete stranger. She's pretty but don't blame me. I don't know who she is. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter