Hér

A face to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roseanne 

 I woke up from the sound of alarm leaving me squinting my eyes for a second before I get up from the bed. I usually wake up early because I need to do my morning routine. 

I suddenly miss my home in Australia. It's sad that I need to stay away from home, away from my family because I need to study music here in Korea. I'm a scholar student, and they sent me here to study my major, which is Music. I'm planning to take a doctorate, that's what I'm dreaming since I was in second grade. 

(let's just imagine that they're speaking in korean) 

 "Good morning rosé" My landlord greeted me while carrying plenty of bags. 

 "Morning Ajumma, do you need help with that bags" I said trying taking the bags in her hands, but she softly slap my hands. 

 "Silly, I can take care of this. Just go" she smiled. that I can't see her face. 

 I have associative prosopagnosia, a very rare condition where it unables me to recognize distinct features on people's face. Yes I know, it to have this condition. I can still see the color of their hair or their face shape, but I can't seem to recognize or remember their faces. 

 I was born with this. My parents realized that something's wrong with me when I can't seem to recognize them until I'm 8 years old. This condition caused me anxiety that fortunately I recovered from. Now I'm trying to live as a normal girl that studies Music in South Korea. 

 It was 8pm whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter