Unexpected

A face to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie 

 

 It's been a weeks since I met Roseanne. I can't seem to erase the certain blonde in my head. She really piques my interest. 

 

 "Jennie, keep your focus on the event" I heard my manager mumbles as he tap my arm. I'm here at the mall for my album signing event. 

 

 I heard my fans squeal the moment I came out from the backstage. I wave and smiled at them. 

 

 I sang my few songs and signed the albums. There's no doubt, I really like it when I interact with my fans. It's just, I don't like it when I'm surrounded with people to the point they crossed my boundaries. 

 

 "Jennie! where are you going again?" I heard my manager yelled. 

 

 "I just want to roam for a minute, besides I need to buy clothes" I left him as I told him my reasons. 

 

 I put on a sunglasses and a cap, preventing people to notice me. It kinda works. 

 

 A bookstore got my attention. I kinda want to buy a book. One of my hobbies whenever I'm stressed or bored is to read a random books for hours until my eyes burned. It really took away my thoughts. 

 

 I search at the psychological thriller aisle and find some Agatha Christie books that I wanted to read. 

 

 A familiar scent lingers my nose, that's been bugging me for a week. I instantly searched for it and found a blonde girl that is reading a book beside me. 

 

 "Roseanne?" I called her. She looks at my side with puzzled plastered on her face. 

 

 "It's Jen, do you remember me?" I said. She made me think for awhile. Does she really don't recognize me? or... Nah, she's really a stalker. 

 

 I back out a little because of my thoughts. 

 

 I saw her smile and softly slap my arms. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter