Key and Minho

We are both the same

Minho's flashback*

''Yah Ki Bum !!!! Are you going to play or not ?'' Minho yelled , rather pissed off at Key , who was busy flirting with cute girls in the neighbourhood . ''Gosh , Minho , you gotta relax !~'' Key smirked as he peck a random girl on the cheeks and walked towards Minho . ''OMG. You barely know her and you kissed her alrdy ? Look at what you've done to her ! Running down the road like a madwoman!'' ''Tee hee , that's not a kiss , its a peck'' Key said as he stuck his tongue out at Minho .

Minho and Key were both 10 years old at that time and they often hang out once in a while they fathers forbid them to enter the house as they were having ''men's talk'' . thus , Minho and Key always wander outside and kill time by playing Minho's favourite sport ; badminton . While, not for long as Key always drag Minho around in search of girls to play badminton with which was extremely stupid as there were only 2 rackets . There was a special bond between them two . Even if they come from different family backgrounds , got to see each other for less than 2 days in a week ,they didn't mind and they were pretty much ''best friends'' . But they got seperated after a few months when Key's father never came back to Minho's village again .

*End of flashback

''Minho , you there ? '' ''Blockhead !!! wake up !!!~~'' Yuri yelled as Minho came back to his senses . ''Opps, sorry , i was just thinking about something ....'' Minho answered softly . ''Woah !!! I still can't believe that you knew key !!! well , its possible since you two are damn good-looking !!!'' Yuri smiled geekily . ''What's that going to do with me knowing key ?'' Minho pinched Yuri cheeks playfully . ''Right .'' Yuri said as she stood up . ''Wanna meet them ?'' Yuri asked , seriously . ''I won't force you if you don't want to , you know?'' Yuri said .

''I'll go ..... I want to sort things out ....'' Minho said as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen . ''I want to know .. why .... everything turned out like this ...'' Minho said while clenching his fist . ''Minho.....you alright ?'' Yuri asked worriedly as she held onto Minho's fist . Minho unclenched his fist and hugged Yuri . ''Yuri , you'll come with me right ? I'm .... afraid ....''

''Silly , I'll always protect you remember ?'' Yuri said cutely . ''No no , only boys protect girl , not the opposite'' Minho said cheekily . ''Whatever !!'' Yuri pulled away and stuck out her tongue . ''I'll take a day off , i'll come with you today !'' Yuri said . ''Bwoh??!!! So fast ?'' Minho said , bewildered . ''Duh , the faster the better'' Yuri said as she made her way to the phone . ''Yeboseyo ?'' Key answered.

''Honey Bum , I'm coming over tonight kays ? Don't ask why , I am in a rush .'' Yuri said as she hunged up . ''Done . We are all ready to go later !!'' Yuri said excitely. ''Huh ?'' Minho replied as Yuri was on the phone for barely a minute . ''Duh , Honey Bum will always listen to me !'' Yuri said proudly . ''Honey Bum ?'' Minho asked curiously. ''Its just my nickname for Key , pabo!'' Yuri smiled . Minho lowered his head as he did not want Yuri to see his jealous face . ''OOOOOO !!!! SOMEONE IS JEALOUS!!!!'' Yuri screamed as she ran around the kitchen like a manaic . ''Am so not !!!'' Minho said while blushing. ''Aren't you going to inform Manager noona?'' Minho asked Yuri who finally stopped. ''Fany won't get mad ....'' Yuri panted after running crazily . ''Yuri still looks cute when she tired'' Minho thought and smiled . ''Finally ..... I'll get to know the truth.....''