Him

We are both the same

''Yah , I have a name you know ,''

''I know , BASTARD, am I right ?'' Yuri chuckled .

''You haven changed one bit''

''Ok , done greeting me ? now get lost ,'' Yuri stuck out her tongue.

''I'm Prince Onew , just in case you are wondering who's this handsome man you are facing right now ,'' Onew posed cheekily infront of Yuri.

''That's stupid . And I didn't ask for your name , bastard.'' Yuri folded her arms

''Geesh , how interesting'' Onew thought.

''Waiting for Key right ? How could he leave his girlfriend out here ?'' Onew smiled

''You are not only a bastard but olso an idiot . When did I ever said Key was my boyfriend?''

Onew raised his eyebrows as he was wondering if Yuri was speaking the truth .

''You must be joking , or else how come -''

''Shutup , that was an accident '' Yuri blushed slightly .

''Oh ....... '' Onew frowned . ''If that was the case , I wouldn't have done it with you in the first place ,'' Onew mumbled

''That's why you are a bastard + idiot + , you are using me to hurt Key right ? He would be upset if his girlfriend betray him with his OWN BROTHER .'' Yuri said madly

''You are kind of smart,'' Onew smiled .

''Stop showing me that stupid smile of urs' !'' Yuri said

''Yah , girls would go crazy over it ,'' Onew laughed.

''Hmppftt ,'' Yuri pouted .

''You want to know why I wanted to hurt Key ?'' Onew mumbled

''Cut the crap and tell me !'' Yuri said excitedly as she inched closer to Onew .

''Call me oppa first ,'' Onew smiled devilishly .

''Stupid oppa !!~~~'' Yuri whined cutely .

''-.-''

''What ? You didn't say i can't add anything else !'' Yuri said innocently .

''Fine , but you'll have to follow me ,''

''Ok , but if you dare touch or do something to me ........ I didn't learn Judo for nothing you know ....'' Yuri smirked

''Yea yea , just come .'' Onew pulled Yuri's hand

''O.O . Was that electricity ??!!!!?? This is absolutely weird . I don't have this kind of feeling with other girls !!!'' Onew thought.

''YAHHHHHHHH!~ WHERE ARE WE GOING ?!'' Yuri screamed, trying to get Onew's attention back .

''Stupid , were u in Disney dreamland just now ?'' Yuri joked.

''Whatever !'' Onew pouted.

Onew led Yuri into a secret garden of his , a place filled with his childhood memories , bad and good , the place where his BELOVED brother and him always played together in .....

''Stupid , its so dark out here , what are you trying to do huh ?'' Yuri asked

Onew , ignoring Yuri , started pouring out his feelings and the story of what truly changed him .

''He took everything ....... My girlfriend , the girl I loved so much . Even my parents ...... they even plan to let Key take over their business , what about me ?! I have done so much for this family yet they treat me like an invisible stranger who only lives here for food and shelter . It's no difference from a dog, you know ? I used to love him , to care for him . But why ? He gets all the love and attention but I have to go through so much trouble just to get someone to love me ? I have a heart , I also want to be equally loved by them ? Is it that hard ?''

''We are both the same ......, unloved and lonely''

''That's stupid , '' Yuri murmured

''Yah , normally girls would who hears my story would go ''Omo, Onew , that's so sad ! Come here , noona give you a kiss'' or ''Awwww , no love ? i'll give to you !!'' 

''Yah ! so that was fake ?'' Yuri nudged Onew.

Onew sighed . His eyes gleamed in the dark . ''You may choose to or not to believe ,''

Yuri stared at Onew who was looking up in the sky . Those helpless pair of eyes ; the pain , the sorrow , potrayed upon his face .

''I believe you ....'' Yuri said silently as she bowed down her head.

Little did Yuri know that the simple yet deep words she said actually moved Onew . A tear trickled down Onew's face as he quickly wiped it away using his palm .

''I saw that ! '' Yuri chuckled as she faced Onew .

''Nah , I wasn't crying , i was just removing the dirty stuff in my eye ...'' Onew said , a little embarrassed.

''Crying ? I was referring to the Hello kitty hankerchief in your pocket '' Yuri said as she pointed to Onew's pocket .

''AHAHAHAHAH! YOU WERE CRYING ? PRINCE ONEW IS CRYING !!!!! '' Yuri laughed hysterically .

''How could a girl still look so cute laughing like that ??'' Onew thought as he continued staring at Yuri intently.

''You seriously crack me up !'' Yuri smiled as she recovered from all that laughing . ''Opps , I better get going !'' Yuri said as she remember Minho who was probably waiting for Yuri by the entrance .

''Oh , and you aren't really THAT bad , i think i should remove a verb from your name ! Bye stupid !!'' Yuri laughed as she waved cutely at Onew. ''You are loved , you'll just have to take time to notice that !'' Yuri bid her last farewell and ran towards the entrance .

''Yuri ,'' Onew smiled . This time , that smile was filled with emotions , a truly touched one with no motive .