What if I ask you... ?

We are both the same

At the pub :

''Why are you both so early today ? It's not your shift yet .'' Tiffany asked . ''Doesn't matter Tiffany , I'm trying to be a good guider here ! '' Yuri replied . ''Whatever , you both can start early if you want . Yuri , make sure Minho knows everything before he starts , i dun want to get people complaining !'' Tiffany said worriedly . ''Yes Fany!'' Yuri smiled and dragged Minho out of the office . ''Yuri is sort of rude but at least she has the courage to talk like that !'' Tiffany smiled and continued her work .

''Be careful Minho!!!!'' Yuri told Minho sacarsticly . ''You don't know if the women here can bark or not!!'' Yuri said softly . ''What the .... they are not dogs!'' Minho chuckled. ''No! They are dogs and you are a bone ! They play with you when they are happy and they kick you aside when they are bored!'' Yuri said as they both walked to the dressing room to collect Minho's outfit . '' ''You still look beautiful when you are worried , Yuri '' Minho joked . ''Yah! Here , take it . It should be able to fit you'' Yuri said proudly. ''Thanks Yuri ,'' Minho and Yuri then proceeded to the dressing room . ''Yuri , you are not suppose to enter !'' Minho said shyly . ''Fine , i'll wait for you here.'' Yuri said as she sat on the bench near a cubical . ''Its not like I've not seen men's abs before'' Yuri thought to herself .

''Minho , you look so good in it!!!'' Yuri smiled as soon as Minho came out of the cubical . ''Th-....'' ''No time for chit chat ! I need to show you the area where you could and could not go!'' Yuri said as she held Minho's hands. ''Yuri , aren't you going to change ?'' Minho asked while they were walking back into the pub. ''OMG . I forgot!!! Its all your fault Minho!!! I'll go get changed and you wait for me here, you get it ?'' Yuri said as she rushed back into the alley . 

''Why are you still here ? The pub is really busy right now !!! '' another worker said as he held on to two trays filled with empty bottles of beer . ''But .... '' ''No buts , you see that lady there ? Get her a glass of beer now! '' the worker said as he pointed to the lady . ''Thanks chap !'' the worker added and rushed off . Minho hesitated but went ahead anws . He went to the counter like what Yuri asked him to when making an order,  ''One glass of beer ?'' Minho asked softly . ''Coming right up dude ! '' Minho was mesmerized at the man's incredible speed . ''Here, take it to the customer , get it newbie ?'' ''Thank you'' Minho said .

''Excuse me ?'' Minho asked the lady politely . ''Here ...er.... your beer.'' Minho stuttered, obviously not used to the job ''Thank you , charming lad'' the lady said as she pulled Minho closer to her . ''You look cute when you blush ! '' she said as saw Minho's face as red as a tomato . ''Er... I ...''

''Where's that Minho ?'' Yuri thought . ''WTH . Yah Minho ! The manager is calling you!'' Yuri yelled loudly , enough to make the lady and Minho notice her . ''Er.. coming!'' Minho said as he pulled away from that lady and dashed towards Yuri . ''Thanks Yuri ...''Minho said out of breath . ''That woman disgust me ,'' Yuri said madly . ''You jealous ?'' Minho looked at Yuri . ''Forget it , you are serving the tables beside my area . Get it ? Don't worry , I'll protect you!!!'' Yuri said . Yuri lead Minho to the other side of the pub where it was also packed with a numerous amount of people . '' Woah !'' Minho exclaimed . ''This side is better than the other ; they give you tips ! ''Yuri said excitedly . '' only when they are happy though .'' Yuri added . ''You just continue serving and with me around , the women wouldn't dare to touch you , get it ?' I'll watch you from afar !'' Yuri stated.

The night concluded with many of the same senarios where Yuri had to play 'hero' and save Minho from the evil clutches of the 'monster' . The ended everything after they cleaned up the pub.

Yuri's apartment :

''Woah! I have never been THIS tired while working in the pub ! I have no time to slack because of you !''Yuri exclaimed as she laid flat on the sofa . ''Thanks again Yuri ,'' Minho said as she handed Yuri some chocolate . ''At least you know how to calm me down !'' Yuri said as she chewed her chocolate. ''Right, tommorow's Thursday so I'll won't be back till the next morning , get it ?'' Yuri said as she dragged her feet to the bedroom . ''You are going to do it again ?'' Minho asked sadly . ''Duh , for the sake of money , i can do anything !'' Yuri smiled and went into the bathroom after getting her pajamas .

''What if I ask you not to go ?'' Minho said . ''Minho did you say something ? ''Yuri asked as she was bathing . ''Nothing .....''

The next day :

''Omg , Minho i have great news!!!'' Yuri said as she ran to Minho who was watching television . ''What is it ?'' Minho asked curiously . ''One of my RARE customers is willing to double the price of the tip for tonight !!!!'' Yuri said delightfully . ''Thats the good news ?'' Minho said . ''Well , its good news to me ,'' Yuri said when she saw Minho's expressionless face . ''I've got to doll myself up !!!'' Yuri said as she dashed into the room . Minho hates it when it's thursday and friday and sometimes Sat and sunday .But what can he do? Its Yuri's choice .

''God , its 6 already !!!!'' Yuri said as she put on her high heels . ''Must you really go ?'' Minho asked . ''Of course , silly!'' Yuri said . ''What if I ask you not to ? Will you listen to me ?'' Minho asked Yuri . ''I left the money on the table .....'' Yuri said as she left her apartment . ''Of course , I'm not her boyfriend , as if she'll listen to me .....'' Minho thought.