Chapter 2

I didn't cheat on you

 

“Gikwang.” You talked to the phone as the person pick up.

“Hey, you don’t sound right.”

“Can you help me?” you sound very weak, making him very worried.

“Are you ok? Where are you? Are you at home? I’ll be there in a minute. Just stay there ok?”

“Ok.” You hung up and waited.

 

Ding dong daeng!

The doorbell rings. Gikwang waits outside for you to open the door. You open the door revealing your pale face. “Come, I’ll take you to the doctor.” You take you keys and locked the doors.

 

At the clinic

“Mr Lee, can you come inside?” the doctor called Gikwang. He nodded and went straight to his office where you were being checked.

“Are you her husband?” you looked at him. You didn’t know why you didn’t tell the doctor that he is not but you just kept quiet. “Well…” he looked down and scratches his head.

“Well Mr Lee, congratulations. Your wife is pregnant.” Your eyes were as big as watermelon when you heard the news. Gikwang’s too.

 

You walked to his car with him beside you. “Gikwang, I’m pregnant. I’m Pregnant!! I can’t wait to tell Joon!” He smiled at you and hugged you. You hugged him back tightly. You were so happy with the news.

He sent you home. “Take care. You and the baby too.” You smiled and nod. “I will. Thank you for today.” He pulled you into another friendly hug and kisses you on the forehead. “Bye.”

 

The next morning, you had the same morning sickness as before and so did the following days begin with.

 

Meanwhile in japan, Joon just finish the second concert. He search up on the internet about the reviews of their concert but something else popped up. The headline goes ‘Is Gikwang dating another woman other than his own wife?’.

Pictures of you and him are posted. You in the bookstore, inside of gikwang’s car, hugging him and when he kisses your forehead. He’s very shocked. “That woman! I’m only leaving her for one week and she cheated on me?!” he shouted in the hotel.

“What?! She cheated on you?” said G.O and Seungho. “No! She would never cheat on you. She loves you!” Mir said. Mir remembered the time when Joon wanted to break up with you. Mir was the person who you come to, tell all the things that happen, how much you love him and don’t want to leave his side. He was the friend who listened to your love story.

Joon take his phone and smash it on the floor. “You know it’s just rumour. Remembered when there’s a gossip between you and Hyuna? She was totally cool with it. Besides, they’re friends.” Seungho tried to calm Joon down but he got up and got to eye level with Seungho. “Do you know that they use to date?” everyone was shocked except Mir.

 

One day before he comes back, you can’t wait to tell Joon. So you decided to call him.

“Oppa!”

“Mmm.”

You were shocked by the reply. You wonder what has made him like that.

“Oppa, are you ok?”

“What do you want?!”

Stunned, you no words came out of your mouth. Tears start to fill your eyes. He hung up after not receiving any answer just like that. The tears rushed down your cheeks, never going to stop. Then, the doorbell rings.

“Hey! Are you home? I have something to show you.” It’s Gikwang. You got up from the couch and went for the door to open it. On your way, you wipe you tears to avoid him seeing you crying and said “Coming!” with shaky voice. But your tears keep on coming out of your eyes, wetting you t-shirt.

“Are you ok? You sounded – Hey! Why are you crying?” he come straight in and gave you a hug. “It’s ok. I’m right here. Now tell me why are you crying?” He hugged you to the couch and sat down together. “I don’t know but I was talking to Joon on the phone when he sounded so angry. Then he started scolding at me.” you tears couldn’t stop coming out, your pants are soaked. “I think I know why.” He showed you the yesterday’s paper. “What am I going to do? Oh… he’s never going to forgive me.” He patted your back and said. “It’s ok. Here, read this.” And he gave you today’s paper.

 

Gikwang said that the girl with him was not his girlfriend. It was his old friend whom he used to date. But now, he’s married and loves his wife only and now, they’re having a baby.

“Really?” you asked him. He nodded. “Congratulations!”

His wife, Yochi, also said that the girl is her best friend. She knows her very well. She would never cheat on her husband, and yes, the girl is married.

“Thank you Gikwang, I hope Joon reads this.”