Chapter 1

I didn't cheat on you

 

“Bye. I’ll be back in a week.” Your husband tells you as he hugs you. “Ok. Make sure to get home as soon as you finish the concert ok?” He nodded and kisses your forehead. “I’m not going to call you though.” He smirks at you. “Why?” He say, “So that you will miss me more.” And kisses you nose. Just one more sentence before he kisses you on the lips.

“Come on! We’re late. The flight is in one hour. Let’s go!” Mir, who is standing behind Joon, outside of your door with the other members of MBLAQ shouted at Joon. “Ok. I’m coming. Bye honey.” He pulled of the hug and went outside the door. You wave at him and say “Bye Oppa.” He flashes a smile at you and left with s.

No kiss on the lips for you. “Now what?” you ask yourself the question. Your husband and his group are going to Japan. Usually if Joon’s busy, you could hang out with Mir, but now all of them are gone, you have nobody. Your best friend, Yochi is busy too. She had to teach musical students dancing. “Gikwang! He’s free, maybe I can hang out with him. I haven’t hung out with him since forever. Thinking about that, how long has it been since we meet?”

You call Gikwang and he answers it as fast as lightning.

“Hey, old friend! How are you?”

“Fine. I miss you.”

“I miss you too. I’ve heard that Joon are going to Japan. You must be lonely.”

“Yup. He just left. Yes I am lonely. That’s why I called you.”

“I see. Wanna hang out?”

“Yeah! Let’s meet at our favourite place we use to go.”

“Ok. I’ll meet you there in one hour.”

“Ok. See you later than.”

 

One hour later,

You walked in the bookstore. It reminds you so much when you were dating Gikwang. You guys were very sweet, he the most handsome boy in campus but you were the geekiest girl there.

Suddenly, someone tap your shoulder. You turned around and see Gikwang. He was wearing his glasses, he smiled brightly at you. You returned the smile with even brighter smile. “Miss me?” he ask. “Yes.” He pulled you into a hug and you hug him back. “This place reminds me of so much.” Gikwang said. “Too much. I remember when I accidentally drop my coffee on one of the books and I didn’t bring money, so you had to pay for it.” Both laugh at the flashback.

He took you toward the table at the café in the bookstore and you sit down. “How are you and your girl?” “Yochi?” you nod. “She’s much busier than I am with her company’s new musical project. How about you? Any progress?” “Me?” you ask pointing yourself. “No, I’m still doing the same old stuff, painting.” “Joon?” “Oh. As you knew, he’s now in japan, MBLAQ are having concerts there right now and they’ll be back in a week. So I’ll be bored the whole week.”

“I’m gonna be free this whole week two. Our manager gave the week of.” He seemed so excited that he gets the week off.

The chat went on and on until its late and both of you had to go home.

“It’s very nice to hang out with you again.” You said and he holds your shoulder. “Me too.” He hugs you and you hug back. You let go and bowed at each other. “Hope to see you soon.” Gikwang waved as you walk away. “Me too. Very soon.”

 

The next day,

You wake up late because there is no need to cook breakfast like always. At about 11.00 a.m, you decided to get off of bed and go to the living room to watch some television. You grabbed a tub of ice cream and dug in.

When you were about to spoon yourself the third scoop of ice cream, you feel like there’re butterflies in you tummy. Your head gets dizzy. You closed your mouth as you feel like puking. You feel like all the ice cream you ate are going to come right back out, so you run for the toilet and puked in the toilet bowl but nothing came out.

“Oh. That doesn’t feel good.”