Final

I didn't cheat on you

 

The next day, you waited for Joon to come home, you waited and waited but he never did. You call Joon a lot of times but he won’t pick up. That night, you couldn’t sleep. Thinking what would happen if he really leaves you and never come back. You wonder what will happen to the baby.

Your alarm went off, you got off your bed and went to the toilet to clean yourself. Looking at the mirror, you thought, “Why would he marry me? I’m ugly, short, no one knows me. Sorry baby, I don’t know what to do. Help me. Help me get you Appa back.” You rubbed your tummy.

Every day, you would wait and call him but he never comes back or answered his telephone. You never had the appetite to eat. Never have the feeling of sleeping.

 

Meanwhile, at MBLAQ’s dorm,

“Hyung! Are you really going to leave her all alone in that apartment?” Mir asked very concerned about you. “What if she’s sick? What if something happens to her?”

“She have her Gikwang. He can always help her.” Seungho and G.O sat next to Joon. “I think you should go meet her.” Said Seungho. “Why?”

“Because she’s your wife! Be thankful that you are married and none of us have.” Joon got up and went to his room. “I’m going to meet Gikwang. Anybody coming?” Mir said, taking his coat and put on his shoes.” No one responded so he left.

 

“Mir!” Gikwang waved at Mir when he saw him. “Hey. So, where do we start?” Gikwang told the whole story about the incident including the fact that you’re pregnant. “Maybe we just let her tell him about the great news. Let’s get him back to his wife.” Mir said. Gikwang gave Mir the newspaper which have the story of them being just friend so Joon could read it.

 

“Hyung, read this!” Mir threw the newspaper in front of Joon. “No.” Joon shout at Mir. “Let me.” G.O said and took the paper and read the news out loud. Joon pretended that he didn’t listen but he was actually paying attention to what G.O is reading. “Hey, Yochi’s pregnant! Lucky her!” Deep in Joon’s heart, he wanted to believe the news but his head says no. so he decided to meet Yochi to ask for the truth.

 

“Is it true?” Joon showed Yochi the paper. “Oh My God! You still don’t believe it? Joon! I know her! She would never leave you. She would never go out with another man. She loves you very much! Besides, you know Gikwang, he’s your best friend! How can you not trust him?! Forget how they use to date before. We use to date to. But does she care? No! Go back to her now and apologize.”

“Sheez. Relax pregnant lady, by the way, Congratulations.”

“You too. Now go.” Joon left and drove to your apartment. “What did she mean when she said you too?”

As soon as he reaches the apartment, he took out his keys and got in. “Honey, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. Please forgive me.” he looked for you. You’re not in the living room, not in the kitchen, not in your bedroom. “Where could she be? Ahah! The painting room!” he ran to the painting room and found you, panting, a face, full of sorrow, dark red tears, flowing down the cheek. “Honey, I’m sorry!” he ran to you and hugged you from the back. Rivers of tears rushed down your cheeks and wet Joon’s hand.

“I’m very sorry honey. I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. I miss you.” you turned around and hugged him back. “I miss you too.” You stayed like that for quite a long time.

The scent that you missed so much, his warm hug and his calming voice was all you need right now to make you happy. “I was very scared Oppa. I don’t want you to leave me.”

“I’ll never leave you baby.” He kisses your head after that. “Oppa, I have something to tell you.” you looked up at Joon and said those words, smiling as bright as the stars. “What is it honey?” he smiled back. He missed you smile, your eyes.

“I’m pre—Ahh!!!” you suddenly feel like someone punched your tummy, like thousands of needles are going through it. You squat down, holding your tummy, enduring the pain. “Honey? Are you ok?”

“Oppa, it hurts! Aahhh!!!!!”

“Come! Let me bring you to the hospital.” He pulled you up. Then blood start flowing down your leg from your . “Oh My God! You’re bleeding!” he said as he saw the blood. He carried you in his arms and took you to his car to take you to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joon waits for the doctor to tell him your condition. He walked back and forward. Back and forward. Then the rest of MBLAQ came. “Hyung? How is she? How’s the baby?” Mir asked. “I don’t know. The doctor hasn’t come out yet. Wait. What baby?” Joon ask Mir. Mir’s eyes widen. “You haven’t got the news?” Joon looked at Mir in confusion. The rest of the members looked at each other. They didn’t know either. “What news?”

Then the doctor called Joon out. “Mr Lee!”

“Yes, doctor. How’s my wife doing?” he asked very worried. “Your wife is fine, but the baby is gone. She had a miscarriage due to stress.”

“What?! She wa­s pregnant?”