o1

Mediumship

Gloomy morning.

 

That was Luhan opinion when he opened his eyes this morning and met with chilly wind. Oh, no. He didn't forget to close dna lock the windonw last night. It was probably Tao. A spirit who have been haunting Luhan's place till now. Oh, yes. Luhan saw Tao giggling in a not-so-cute way since a trail of blood and a lot of scratch marred his once-flawless face. Luhan heard from the Tao himself, Tao said he died because of an accident with nail and such. He didn't bother to ask more, he wasn't that curious anyway. As luhan made his way to the bathroom that connected to his bedroom, Sehun appeared out of nowhere.

 

"Good morning."

 

Yeah, sure. Good for you.

 

Once again Tao's giggle reached his ear. Luhan paid no mind as he went inside his bathroom and did what he have to do everyday. Fresh and fully clothed, Luhan came out of his bathroom and grabbed his bag near the neat bed. He assumed one of his sister already came into his room and made the bed. Motioning Sehun to follow him, Luhan opened the door and went down to grab his breakfast. Ignoring Tao's comment about his bloodshot eyes and eyebag, and Sehun's questiong stare, Luhan sat and start munching on whatever his sister already prepared for him.

 

"Sooo, remember our deal last night?" Sehun, who's now floating near cabinet with an amazed look on his face upon finding Luhan's family picture asked him.

 

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Luhan murmured under his breath. He already had enough with Tao, but now with Sehun..Luhan already said he couldn't and wouldn't live that long, didn't he?

 

"Whaaaaat? I can't hear you, you know."

 

Sure. Luhan just didn't care.

 

"What are you? Deaf?" Sehun asked again, now with a proud smile on his face. Luhan scowled and turned his back to Sehun, oblivious to the fact that Sehun was making funny faces at him. Luhan already knew, just because Tao's giggles giving him a clue of what things that Sehun might be doing behind his back.

 

Like he said, he just didn't care. Tying his shoelaces and shouted, "I'm going to school, jie! Bye!" before he went out of the house and walked into the bus stop in order to go to school.

 

Five minutes later, Luhan already on bus stop. Three minutes he spent to wait for a bus, three full minutes Sehun bombarded him with questions and pouting face. Usually Luhan would walk to his school, but since there was no sun and only dark cloud on sky, Luhan didn't want to take a risk being drenched later. Already annoyed when the bus came, Luhan sat at the backseat, next to a tall—when Luhan said tall, it's tall—boy whom he recognized as Kris. Well, Kris only nodded when Luhan greeted him.

 

"Your friend?"

 

..Kris also have an ability to see spirits eventhough he can't interact with them unlike Luhan.

 

"No. I don't know him, I don't care." Feigning innocent only granted him a 'yeah-i-believe-you' face from Kris,

 

Sehun upon hearing this only gave Luhan a scowl on his face, Luhan breathed out when he saw Sehun went out of the bus and finally leaving Luhan in peace. Well, at least Luhan doesn't have to deal with him till Sehun decided to comeback. And sadly, Luhan knew. Eventhough there is no Sehun to annoys him, there are a lot of way to make him loses his temper.

 

"But you already know we have a  ghost buster club appointment this evening with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, right?" Luhan stared at Kris with a shock apparent on his face, meanwhile Kris only smirked and enjoying the rest of the ride. With mouth wide open, Luhan couldn't hide the fact that he wasn't too happy about this. Those two freaks, with their interest towards ghost and myths.

 

Oh great, his day couldn't get better than this.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Oh god, I really need a beta reader since i'm not good in english :( anyway, enjoy the story and sorry for the long wait. Please don't mind the errors and mispelling since english isn't my first language :)